1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Mini Centaur Thread

Oct 8, 2014

1. @slight Same! Though mine might be a little boring because I basically just wanted mine to look like the picture. I know her wig will be purple black and I intend to dress her in a lot of whites right now. ... Not that I'm any good at this sewing thing yet.

2. Hello everyone! I just ordered twilight too! Im sooooo excited to get her. She is just gorgeous. I ordered mine like the picture too. though...some of you are making me nervous that I messed up...I just ordered her in normal skin. Doesn't she automatically come with the pretty purple and blue hooves and tail?

3. Nope. You have to email Sun to get it custom colored or it will be one solid color. The custom colors will be extra though. Sooner you email the better you can get this fixed :)

4. @lividdarkangel Just as Pooki said, you have to email Sun. It's admin(at)resinsoul.com. I did the same and it should be an easy fix. I'm curious what kind of wig you'll go for and what you get for eyes!

5. Dangit...thank you. I just placed my order a few hours ago, so hopefully Ill catch it in time to get it fixed.

6. Thank you! I just sent the email. I wish I had known that so I could have ordered her correctly the first time. But I am also glad I am finding out now, instead of when I open her box and have her not looking how I was expecting. As for her wig, I'm thinking a short feathered black bob. For her eyes, I'm planning on blue and purple swirled together with no pupils, but that could change if I find something I like better. None of this is set in stone though. She was pretty much an impulse buy, so haven't put much thought into her design, much less a character for her.

7. You should still have time if its only been a few hours :) they are pretty good in general!

8. That's fair! Mine was an impulse buy sorta too... I was waiting until pay day for a different Resinsoul and then saw her appear in the store!
      I've started thinking of her character after the fact, although I'm not set in stone until I see her. Definitely going to make her chainmail though, because I've got some skill with pliers and jewelry.

Also you're fine, I fixed mine days after my mistake!

9. Emailed them last night, already got an email back. My order is all fixed! Should be ready in about 40 days. I am sooooooo excited to get her omg.

Chainmal? She would look soooooo cool in chainmail! Will it be like a full body suit or just a shirt? I have zero jewelry skills. You should post progress shots so we can see.

Im not sure if I want to put much in the way of clothes on mine. I find her so gorgeous I dont want to cover her up to much. Might just make her a simple bra and call it good. Then again she is my first centaur so I might want to experiment a bit, even if out of character for her.

10. I didn't get myself a Twilight, cause I rea~~~~lly want another guy, but I'm looking forward to seeing all these girls come in :D

11. Im really looking forward to seeing one sculpt being done so many ways. I love that about this hobby. They are all identical on one level, but they all will look so different. Is just so much fun to see.

12. Oops, sorry! Thanks for correction.

13. Has anyone ever heavily modded their centaurs or dolls in general? I'm tempted to cut Doll Chateau's Noah when I get him at the hip or so. He can't bend over, but I love his body's shape. It's so sad. I have anywhere from 6 months to a year before he arrives, depending, but I just want a bit of a game plan or advice beforehand.

14. I have a Dollzone Hotarubi and she is strung so tight I am afraid to remove head as read won't be able to get back on. Does anyone have any tips on how to get the string to losing up? I don't care unstring as other then head removal she's perfect.

15. I went and added a bit more elastic in upper torso so the head can be removed a bit easier. It is so much better.
      Here is my girl in a new outfit for Spring.
      [​IMG]New Outfit by Marie, on Flickr

16. Omg...I finally found someone selling their Luts mdf centaur, so I'll have a lovely boy on the way soon! :D