1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Mini Centaur Thread

Oct 8, 2014

1. My Luts Silver arrived today! His final appearance will take some more work, but in the meantime he'll be a dashing prince~

[​IMG]

2. Aaah I love him. I really wish I could've gotten one of these guys. Please share him a lot!

3. @Autumnfallen He is pretty dashing~ It's a good outfit and look. What are your plans for him in the future?

4. [​IMG]
      Happy to oblige! Clearly he's having a much more relaxing summer vacation than most of us. :lol:
      He's wearing what I have on hand since shipping is so unpredictable right now, but I'm planning to get different eyes and possibly try making him a wig! I'm imagining a longer half-pony with braids. Basically Legolas haha

5. [​IMG]

I got Yasei to stand on his hind legs

6. hello everyone, if tracking is correct I should have a new hybrid centaur to share with you guys tomorrow so cross your fingers :dance

7. So the USPS took one week longer than estimated. I was hoping everything would fit so i could share my new centaur with you guys but it will have to be moded to make that happen. anyways I will share what the doll is so you guys can have an idea of what I am trying to do.

[​IMG]

It's a Doll Chateau Jason with a Souldoll centaur body

8. @gaiboiozz I love the Souldoll centaur. I’ll be interested in seeing how you get those two together.

9. @brightberry it will be a while. My mod person put me on then wait list :doh

[​IMG]

The torso is a bit more wide & the horse body has crevices that need to be sanded down.

10. My boy is finally complete

[​IMG]

11. @gaiboiozz Doll Chateau Jason and upper torso, Luts centaur body, Leekeworld Time Bear (?) gauntlet?

...Epic outcome. He's fantastic! Also the only grey Jason I've ever seen. Wish I could have nabbed him before they discontinued him- it's great to see another one around. Do you have a character for him? I am loving that steampunk aesthetic.

12. @Loptr it's the Souldoll centaur body. With the Jason being so tall it was the only centaur body that wouldn't look weird with him.

Yea the Jason is so koo with jis smirk & the gray is very pretty color

13. gailboiozz wonderful looking hybrid- really nice look and can't wait to see more with the face up too[/B]

14. Holy frick he's gorgeous! I love your hybrid! I have the bunny bear arm too, it's a little heavy though, how's it hold up on your boy? It looks really great with his lanky longness! But as a hybrid with that body he looks amazing!

15. @Nattou Thank you, I just love how he came out. His arm is wired cause the bunny bear arm is heavy

16. Does anyone know of some good doll stands for mini centaurs? I assume saddle stands might work if they're wide enough.
      I'll admit I'm bad at stringing- and I did attempt wiring but my gal just does not want to stand. Besides, be nice to pose her mid gallop.

17. Should have something new to share with you all pretty soon