1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Mini Centaur Thread

Oct 8, 2014

1. Everyone has such beautiful dolls in this thread. I don't have a centaur yet, but hopefully in the future. Perhaps sooner than anticipated.

Speaking of, Luts, you are evil... I just ordered a HDF Scone and you make something based off my favorite mythological animal.

I'm going to pray they hold off until January.

2. My excitement for the chimera has died down. I still want to see it and I'm sure it's pretty, but I've already decided to pass on it. I'll wait for my griffin :3

Also, I'm starting to think I choose a bad nickname now that all the Snowy pic talk is starting XD

3. Nah, Snowy~ it'll be perfect! It'll almost be like you have your nameday every day! x3

4. Chimera. Luts just made my new grail

5. Whoa that chimera doll *drools

I really want more griffons too. I missed the tiny one and that was just heartbreak. I'd like to eventually have a Luts doll in the mix.
      I love reading this thread but I was wondering, is there a separate thread for tiny centaurs? I'd love to have a place to share my little four legged one and see others of that size.

6. I will so stalk that tiny centaur thread. Sending you a few types to add by PM!

Has anyone seen that they've updated the chimera photos? They have a picture of him with the fantasy head and without the cloak. I'm all over those tails, but the fantasy head is doing nothing for me.

7. xD funny thing is... I ended up loving Quino as a human so much more than his Chimera version so I'll be ordering him on a long layaway through FF&D xD and Calvaethor will be getting an awesome outfit to boot, so I shall not complain~

8. Quino is such a cutie! I can't blame you. I'm thinking I want the human head on the chimera body myself. If the order period is beyond January 12th I'll be a super happy person; I'll be able to get my first centaur.

9. I only collect the centaur bodies. So I don't really care about the rest of the doll. I wish they sold the luts centaurs as not full sets. I hate buying fullsets and having to sell the parts I dont' want off. So I'll probably we waiting forever for Quino's butt to land on the secondhand market.

10. Yeah, now that I'm looking at the options... it looks like you can't choose blank? And you have to get the lion head? That $420 price really quickly goes up to $800 if you have to take everything.

Edit: They totally updated that part before putting it on sale, whew.

11. Argh that fur ruff on the new boy kills it for me. Just kills it. I wonder if I post a message on their board if they'll let me buy a regular centaur chest piece instead. :c

12. He looks so easily mod-able to be a griffon. You'd just need to find some soom or some other msd size fox/ wolf/ anthro leg or use part of the zeus Borg legs for the back. Or both... . And boop. Griffon boy. Ugh I want it too bad. Especially the ws version.

13. And the wings. Main problem.
      I already estimated the costs of buying together the parts I want and putting and modding it together.
      I'm over 1000 $, have some parts left that no one will need and no guarantee it will fit together and actually be stabile enough to hold some poses.
      So... I'll sit back and wait.

I just got a wrong order of a fantasy doll I've been waiting nearly a year for, so I'm not willing to spend that much money. Also, right now I really wish I'd have gotten Berry instead of that doll. Less trouble. *sigh*

14. Ah that's too bad. I see what you mean though. Better to wait and hope they produce an official one. A griffon is something I would love to see too. We should let that circulate around the comment section on their site.

I am killing to get one of the windswept Luts Pegasi. Those wings are just perfection for an angel doll I have and I love the Friesian look around the hooves. Sigh. Grails are always hard to buy.

15. Mikel and Adriel :aheartbea

[​IMG]

16. Man I like these centaurs. I like to look at photos you guys put here! 0v0/
      Here's Cure and Rollo.
      [​IMG]

17. Oh wow. So cute. You guys have the best dolls ever. ^_^

18. Paxita & Nattou Thank You For Sharing Such Awesome Pictures Of Your Centaurs. I Really Need To Work On My Little Ai. He Is Just Sitting On My Shelf Blank :pout:

19. I know the thread is Centaurs, but will the cat-taurs be welcome here? I'm on the 100 day wait for my soom one.