1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Mushroom Peddler Ivy the Impling Discussion part 1

Jan 13, 2013

1. My Ivy arrived today and I am thrilled. Have been dealing with an awful cold and she is best medicine so far. Will get photos up soon as possible. Thank you Sarah!!

[​IMG]
      She went to her first meet up & scored the skirt/tutu. Now trying to find her shoes, as the boots tend to be a bit much at times.

2. [​IMG]

I just stumbled across this Ivy the Impling thread and have to say that i love this sculpt especially the chunky calves! Here is my 'Moth' :)

3. It has been just over a year since i posted the photo of my Ivy who i made into a little boy. He has had a new face-up and i have made him a wig since so here is an updated photo. I would love to see more photo's of this lovely sculpt :)

[​IMG]20161223_144252

4. I'm usually not a fan of this kind of doll but this little cutie is just too adorable ! I love his face-up ! And his little socks, so cute. <3

5. Thank you. I just love his little chunky body, and his uniqueness. The Impling part of his name really suits him i think :)

6. My Ivy (oka Moth) now has a new hat to suit his role as a 'Mothling' and act as a home for his pet Moth. This doll really is adorable! :)

20171014_124538

7. @Saraht -- ADORABLE!!!! I love that outfit!!! Wonderful styling all around! :dance

8. Thanks April :) I have had him for a couple of years now and his style has gradually evolved over time. A definite keeper!