1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Narae/Narin 43/44cm FAQS

Jan 28, 2007

1. I went ahead and took pictures of my Narin going through the restringing process. I hope it's helpful!

**restringing process**

Warning there are a LOT of pictures and nudity.

2. You BET! :D

[​IMG] [​IMG]

*MORE HERE*

3. More questions for the FAQ. :3
      Can you put a Narin faceplate on a Narae body and vice versa?

4. I know for sure that you can put Narin's face on Narae, we have 2 beautiful examples (or more maybe) here on Doa.
      I think you can also put Narae face on Narin body, but I've never seen one :)

5. Good question! The answer is 'yes, you can'.

*adds*

6. It might be good to add that only 43cm faces can swap.
      60 cm faces (all of them) cannot swap.

Catrina

7. Someone had asked for pictures of how their teeth work, so I thought I should add them here too.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. You know, in some pictures it looks like the teeth have had lines carved in them to look more natural.

Has anyone done that?

9. They do have lines in them! :D They're so cute...*looks at Kale's teethies* Cute, cute, cute.

10. Thanks for posting the website link! I've never seen this company before.
      I justed check the site out...and to me the MSD shoes look like they would be to wide for Narae. But with shoes sometimes you just have to try them out. :) Their shoes look GREAT!

TODD

11. I saw in your LJ that you sueded his ankle joints and you mentioned that the suede was wet? So do you wet it before you glue it on? I have some suede and I want to do Macey, mostly his waist joint, but I never thought to wet it. Should I and will it glue if it's wet?

Thanks DenaliWind

12. Actually the glue (elmer's white glue) makes the suede moist on its own, so when it dries it fits in the socket really well.

13. hello everybody,

I am so happy i decided to buy a beautifull narae 43cm! but since i decided, i bumped into a lot of questions, some may sound silly :sweat i hope its o.k. if i post all of em here, i have a lot of questions, so if it should be posted elsewere or differently id like to hear and ill change it!! so here goes, be prepared, many questions! :sweat

1. -are the masterpiece eyes on dollfair.com also separately for sale? could i order an extra pair of eyes with my narae? or could i maybe request a certain colour for the default eyes that would come with narae?

2. -will narae come including a teeth part or could i buy that separatly,and where?

3. -how much extra would it cost for
      -manicure
      -pedicure
      -bodyblushing
      (-sanding the seams)
      on a narae? and is it posible to let this be done by basicline? does it matter in the costs wether these things would be done by basicline or by kim kyu yun?

4. -does basicline only do the face ups from sample NO1. to sample NO9.? or do they also do combinations of (for exampe) eyes from faceup no1, lips from NO7 etc? or is it also posible to send pictures for request of a discription?

5. -im a bit confused, how many basic face up examples does basicline have? at one sheet i see 9 examples and at another i see 20..?

6. -if i order from dollfair a doll (maybe extra eyes depends on the answers on question 1 :lol: ) and wig and shoes, will everything be sent in one package or will it be sent separately?

7. -how does that system work with those order numbers: when people say im in order #31?

8. -how long would it take (and in what order # would i be) if i placed my order on april the 14th (wich is in about 3 weeks from now) for my order to get here in europe in the netherlands?

9. -is it possible or inapropriate to send pictures of real human bodys for example : breasts with a nipple, to show how id like the nipple to look. (from for example nude moddels playmates etc. if necessary ill cut out the whole context so only a booby would be on the picture)

10. -is there anything i could ask to be written on the box, if id like to pick it up at my local post office in anycase? (since my adres is often unfound by mailmen or delivered at neighbours that arent so kind they'd tell they got a note of "you werent home when we tried to deliver your mail etc")

11. -can narae 43cm wear leekeworlds (or any other companys) highhealed shoes?

i am so sorry for making such a huge post! but these questions are really buggin me :sweat thank you very much in advance for maybe answering some of em, and put up with it at all :):D thank you very much!

14. I'll answer the ones I know for sure.

2. Narae/Narin comes with teeth part

4. You can send pictures and requests for a Face up from basic line.

6. Mine weren't so I assume no. You're items will arrive together before your doll.

15. AnnekeKarel - here's some of my answers...

1. That will be a question for Catrina, I'm not sure if sha has any in stock at the moment - masterpiece is horrendously slow.
      3. I know that another Narae owner asked if her doll could be blushed in addition to the faceup by Kim Kyu Yun - so it is possible, but there was an additional price. I don't know how much. The doll is Tilly Flanders (I forgot her owners name, good grief, lol).
      6. The accessories are usually sent out before the doll if they're in stock, if not then they'll be sent with the doll.
      7. Every week a new order is sent in to Korea, that's how they determine the numbers - but you'll have to ask Catrina what order # yours will be in since it will not say on your order sheet. Sometimes orders are combined, depending on how many orders there are.
      8. I don't know if the order number can be determined until the order goes in. However since you live in the Netherlands you should ask Catrina if she can have the doll sent to you directly from Korea, that will speed up the time. It takes about 4-6 weeks for the doll to be created, assembled and painted.

16. This is a furniture question. I live in Australia and we just dont have the choices that America does for props. I can , thanks to the internet, order most things but am playing a blinder. American girls seem around the same size but they look big and chunky. Does their furniture work for Narae? I am really looking for a fainting couch, It can be a bed and a chair then for Amaya. Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated

17. Imajica, American Girl stuff is a hit and miss sometimes too chunky and sometimes good fit. I would suggest you try looking for Tonner items on ebay and such, they are 16 inch fashion dolls and most of their furniture looks really good with the Naraes :)