1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Narae/Narin 43/44cm FAQS

Jan 28, 2007

1. Thank you Carolyn!
      I have a BC colored elf (she has what I call "tan lines" from her previous owner) so I know how yellowing works... But I guess I should wait to see what happens in time then get one.

2. hi! i was reading all the faqs and wanted to ask:
      how much i have to wait since i paid a narae?

3. The shopping cart will automatically send you a receipt if you pay by Visa or Mastercard. You can print out your invoice and receipt with order number.

If you pay by Paypal, your order number and receipt will come from Paypal. This is because Paypal is a system outside of our shopping cart.

At any time you can email us for a copy of your shopping cart receipt, and we can also tell you what order you are in. Then you can watch the progression of orders on the home page with that number.

Our email is: [email protected] and we have several people assisting us with email questions. We generally are closed Sundays and Mondays, but we try to respond on those days as well.

Catrina

4. Eiko82,who did your faceup on your Narae? Stunning!

5. Shoofy did the faceup on my Narae.

6. I just added a note in the first post but could someone please take over this FAQs?

A lot has changed with regards to Narindolls but unfortunately, I no longer have the time t update this FAQs. I would hate to see people be misinformed about these beautiful dolls.

7. Hi,

I have a problem with my narae 43cm pinky white doll. It's my first bjd doll and I'm totally lost. I bought the head and I don't know where to buy a body that can fit her :S I wanna kill my myself for not having bought narae with the body. Dollfair doesn't sell just bodies so I have to find one that could be compatible. Maybe Minifee ( http://dollfairyland.com/shop/step1.php?number=80 ) or Unoa could fit narae head? Now I have my narae with a pullip body and it looks weird xDD

Thanks ^^

8. Can narin and narae switch hands?

9. I have seen a Narae wearing Narin hands. So I think they can.

10. thanks, ninelysse. I don't suppose you have a link?

Narin's hands looks more natural ^_^
      It's strange, almost no one have switched their hands. Perhapes dollfair doesn't sell hands in sets? :/

11. I think this is a Narae with Narin hands (Mirae is one of my favorites too): Link

I agree! I wish they would offer them like they do the faceplates and new knee joints.

12. She is so pretty! lol I thought naraes might look weird with male hands, but they are very graceful as well.
      Dollfair emailed me back; the hands are interchangable and that I can order it.

:) thank you ninelysse

13. Wow! You can order them separately? Do you just email dollfair and ask for the Narae to come with Narin hands?

14. Do you know if the hands could be ordered separately or cost? That would be awesome

15. I'm not sure how to order it.. but it seems that they don't offer it on the narae or narin page. Yes you probably need to email them to ask for narae with narin hands.
      I don't know if they can be ordered separately in addition to the dolls. I'll ask!

16. Hello,

Sorry if this sounds a stupid question, but how do you get the heads open on Narae?

I just got my first one and I need to put her eyes in - I don't want to break her!

17. I put my left thumb nail in the seam at the top of the head and then two fingers from my right hand on the temples and then pull the head forward. Kinda cryptic but hope this helps. Congratulations on your Narae. They are a work of beauty!
      Janet

18. Thank you Janet! I was so scared of doing something I shouldn't!

She has her eyes in now and look so pretty - I just need to figure out how to post pictures now!

19. Quick question (and sorry if this is the wrong thread): has anyone had any luck buying clothes from dollmore? (choosing dollmore so I can order shoes along with the dress to make one delivery)

I'm looking specifically for a dress but just dont know what doll type to look under. I'm thinking MSD size because I just looked at a dress and the doll was 43cm. Let me know what y'all think.