1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Narae/Narin 43/44cm FAQS

Jan 28, 2007

1. Same here..I love my Izzy no matter what color she becomes but it does make me think twice about buying another french resin. Does anyone know why they stopped making the regular resin one?

2. I realize this is a longshot, but does anyone know the size of the Narae43 head and faceplate magnets, and where to purchase them? Both of mine are missing.
      Thanks,
      Suan in WI

3. Are there any updates on Narae? Not sure if I should post it here or in company reviews, or elsewhere, but I wonder if Dollfair ever fixed the problems? Or that Narindoll fixed the design? Or that they distribute the dolls through another channel? Thanks!

4. Bimong is D-Storic now at http://d-storic.com/index.php I hope that helps. He has beautiful dolls. Tip-toe feet too!
      After several years of no new dolls I'm waiting for my new one from Bimong! I can't wait, any day now!!

5. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question, but here goes:

I have a ca 1997 Narae and would like alternate faceplates for her. Do the ones sold on D-storic fit?

6. Face plate may fit, but the head back has changed, the little bar is no longer used. A S hook is used now for the newer headback. Resin color has changed as well.

7. Thanks derilan85. I meant ca 2007 (1997? not sure where I got that...Planet Claire...? When I perused the d-storic site, I noticed the resin options have changed I don't have an issue with resin mis-match, but it sounds like I'd need an entire head.

I wouldn't mind getting rid of that dumb bar...it gives me no end of grief...so fiddly!

8. Is your doll in already? Thanks for the tip!

9. Where can you get a Narae now?

10. At the moment the only place to get a Narae (or any of Bimong's dolls) is second hand. D-Storic was selling them and did a "Goodbye Bimong" event back in December 2012. Their contract with Bimong ended 12/31/12. As far as I know there has not been any news as to what the future of Narin/Narae is :(

11. tempted to get one of these lovelies xx

12. I totally agree with this. The "mellowing" process of the resin is really pretty. Think of it like wine...sometimes the older it gets, the better it gets. ;)

13. I hope he does the Classic faces again, would love to see them and the resin type he uses. Is it Dollmore resin or another type of urethane resin that he is using now?

14. I am very late to the game!

I have a Narae 402 head in White skin (from 2012) coming my way. I need a body for it. Does anyone have any recommendations? I have heard MYOU is a possibility? I am not sure the neck hole measurement on the head yet. Any help appreciated!

15. Hello, maybe you can look at the new fusion body that was released a few days ago ? I think it's possible to ask to Bimong a special skin :kitty2