1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The new, Bobobie Elliot!

Feb 27, 2009

1. Hey guys! I just wanted to let everyone know about the new Bobobie doll, Elliot. He's a completely new doll, standing at about 50cm high. He can wear MSD shoes, and wears clothes similar in size to the 55cm Obitsu boy. This doll is so different from anything that they've done so far! I was thoroughly impressed with this adorable little guy, and i think you will all find him endearing too :)

I have also started a discussion thread for him, HERE

I'm also currently acting as the agent selling this doll, and he will be available for order through myself. As far as Dennis has told me, As of now, i will be the only one selling him. I hope you like him!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He will be sold for 168 plus shipping.

The doll shown is in a light tan. You can pay extra if you'd like him in light tan. He will also be available in normal skin, and white skin.

We are also starting a line of clothing for this adorable little guy! Coming soon!

Please feel free to hit me up if you have any questions about him, or ordering him. :) I will also be offering face-ups on the dolls that are ordered.

You can click HERE to join the order for this doll

2. Will this body will be available for sale extra?

3. Will he be sold on the company website soon?
      Or will any other representatives be selling him in the future?
      Where will the shipping be from?

4. I can check into that for you, and will have an answer by Monday.

As far as i know, right now, i will be the only person selling this doll. I also have not been told wether he will be on the website or not.

5. Do you only take orders sent from DoA, or do you have a website you will be selling him from?

6. the doll will be shipped from my home will here in albany ny......and i will eventually be adding them to my website....

7. are the handsshown the only ones he has available or are there open hands?

8. Could you also get his whole measurement chart please?

9. Yes, the body will be $120.

For the moment, we will let comicbookartistboi sell the doll on DOA only. If he does good job, we will let him go on selling the doll. Customers can order through Dennis as well, the dolls will come home with no faceup or with Bobobie faceup. If you order from comicbookartistboi, he will have did the faceup for you.

We will make some optional hands, but it will be a few months later.