1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The new sato exclusives ! (pics)

Oct 23, 2005

1. Um ... I am curious about your F-16 comment wonder what your thinking? looks unique to me.

2. Personally, I'm so far quite intrigued by F26, 27 and 28, and am very much looking forward to owner pictures, and more views on how their potential can be realized. ^^

3. The F25 makes an adorable boy! Otherwise they don't really strike me much.

4. I like MSD F-17 A LOT. :D And I agree~! F26 looks a lot like a Tohya girl~! Or a Yori whose eyes is narrowed.... (probably just the wig that's reminding me of that? :oops:) But I like that one a lot too.... :D

Is it just me or F28 look like a love child between Isao and Link? *evil images come up and Hieru runs away laughing*

5. Thanks CL for the link to those big pics!

I like MSD F-15 and F-17.
      F-15 looks a tad cross-eyed, and the face-up emphasises the elogated eye shape, but otherwise he reminds me of a less extreme and underfed-looking MSD Elsie (very cute in her own right, no offence to Elsie owners XD).

MSD F-16 doesn't looks very Volksy. Maybe with owner pics I will warm to her!

MSD F-17 is terribly cute. The eye shape looks a great deal like Tsubaki (EDIT: Not F-08, thanks Djinn), but the cute little nose and mouth are distinctly more feminine...the mouth recalls MSD Enn and Nagisa.

Very promising IMO!

And SD F-25 makes me want to start buying SDs, and this coming from a die-hard MSD fan....XD;;

6. MSD sweet dream :D

7. I think there rather amusing XD!

8. I think the F26 looks far more like Yori then Madoka... she's not got that longer face - it looks a lot rounder and wider across the eyes. It might be the angle of the shot though.

F25 looks like an elarged MSD size head! He's really young looking and sweet...

F27 looks incredibly like the Dollmore girls...!

The F28 seems to follow the current trend for Volks boy heads, what with Isao and the other newer FCS heads like the F20 and 21.

The MSDF16 looks a little... odd to me. I think it's the photo and the face up though, hopefully the other pictures are better!

MSD F17 and F15 are cute, though I'm not gaa gaa over them.

Thankfully it doesn't look like I'm gaagaa over any of them. ^______^; I'll be interested to see more VOlks pics though, and more importantly, owners pics. It always amazes me what fantastic things people can do with their dolls!

9. I seriously think this is the prettiest group of new heads Volks has ever come out with.

Many of them have a "familiar" look to other FCS and LE heads...but they're all really cute and different to me. It's like many of the older Volks dolls have new siblings.

Very surprised to see so many people who say they don't like them based only on bad quality cellphone pix...

10. I think that latter part, for me, is because I had a character in mind, who I was hoping to house, and none of these... fit. Plus they're Sato-only, so I needed something that made me go WOW to justify trying for any of them, and none of them do. And I'm quite good at seeing how I can mod a head, and what can be done with it. I'm hoping most of these end up going to regular FCS.

11. We can hope!!! I don't know if I can hold out that long though...

12. *lol* I think they will though. Except the F26... I have a feeling they'll hold out on that one. The Sato thing is really just to test how popular they are, isn't it? Get the Pons to tie you down until we see more pictures! XD

13. Is it just me or does the F-28 head look like Isao?

14. Well they seem nice, but what will really sell me is when some of the talented repainters get their hands on them .... then I will be in such trouble because Volks sculpting continually gets better

15. I'm beginning to think that SD-F-26 might be perfect for an idea I had about an Albino girl with psychic perception. The only other head that seemed to fit her was a modified Kohya head, and that seemed like too much trouble to me.

And MSD-F-16 is so sweet and sad and cute. I want to get one just so I can cuddle her! :chibi

16. gothiclibrarian: People know what they do and don't like. >_> I've seen the bigger pictures someone linked to as well now, and I actually like them even less now. >_>

But then, I'm not the biggest fan of Volks molds, either. XP (Nevermind that I have four Volks dolls - Even a company you don't generally like the molds from will come out with something irresistable once in a while, and Volks just happens to have made so many dolls that four have managed to pop out at me. XP)

17. I like them all. (^____^) I'm so happy Volks released more! Sarah, you're right! They do try hard!

I know I'll love them even more once I see more pictures too. (^_^) And I can't wait to see what the talented Japanese customizers do!!! :D

18. Exactly. Unique. She reminds me of a customhouse doll. not at all what I expected from Volks. o__O; They had a distinct style. Leave the CH to CH. *love Hanael*
      She's so pale and depressed looking. Whatever finds your lost remote I guess.
      But like I said before, I'll hold any serious opinions until more photos released.
      Cellphones don't have the best cameras. :barf

19. ^^ not my cup of tea but I'm sure that they can look beautiful ^^