1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The new sato exclusives ! (pics)

Oct 23, 2005

1. gotta agree... the 2 heads at the top definitely does not look like the same head as the bottom one. Even though the angles are different, you can see the double eyelids have a different tilt to them...

weird O_o...

2. i see more of a link/isao not only link

3. I see SD-F-28 as an amalgam of Link and Isao too. If you smooshed them together, that's what it'd look like. :daisy SD-F-28 as a girl...... well...... too manly for my taste but I'm sure she could be made more feminine with a different face-up and such. :grin:

SD-F-27 does remind me of Anais a bit, but I like Anais much more. She does have interesting lips though, very full. Personally I'm not crazy about her, but I'm sure she can be made very pretty. :daisy

SD-F-26 is really nice in my opinion! :chibi I especially love the nose for some reason. I like the eyes too, but they look a bit more like they are squinting than just being half-closed or naturally thin. I'm not sure if you could open the eyes very much because the brow (forehead) is low, but I'm sure we'll find some nice mods from eventual owners. I can definitely see myself owning a doll with this head. :grin:

SD-F-25, for some reason, I don't know why, reminds me of Micky Mouse. I can't explain it, he just does! *_* He does look more like what you would see in an MSD head, but perhaps Volks noticed their lack of "innocent" boy heads and made this one. Doesn't really ring my bell, but I bet we'll see some cute ones in the future. :grin:

MSD-F-15 did first strike me as being chubby-cheeked and cross-eyed, but then I remembered that cameras can be decieving and that eyes can be easily adjusted. Overall, this head doesn't really excite me, but I might change my mind once we get some owner pics.

MSD-F-16 is sooo cute!! :chibi The fact that she looks so sad makes her even more endearing in my opinion. It looks beautiful with the snow-white skin and pink tinging around the eyes, as if she had been crying. I just want to cuddle her. :grin: I wonder what she would look like if her eyes were modded...? But I like them the way they are. :daisy

MSD-F-17 defenitely reminds me of another doll, but at the moment I can't put my finger on it. It looks like it has some nice potential, but the official pics don't do anything for me. Hopefully we'll get lots of owner pics! :daisy

4. That was what I was thinking too, but the eyes look longer and the nose narrower. I guess that there is always sanding and shaping though. Still, I'm crazy about the faceup -- as my husband said, "It does look like she has consumption". :wink:

5. I see what you mean and think that you're right. Well, you just saved me a bank breaking trip to Sato. Thanks! :grin:

6. Always happy to prevent broken banks. =^_~=

7. Annnnd...

F-28
      MSD F-15
      MSD F-16

Not impressed, personally. I wonder if they also had the other heads up for BIN... =^^=;;

8. Thanks for the links Valentine
      Aww...
      Im definately going to be getting an F28 now.. <3

9. =) I like F25. Kind of satisfies an anime inclination in me.

10. That F28 looks a lot like someone I know x_x these new heads are a bit more realistic than a lot of their older ones. That F-15 MSD is really cute :3

11. I'd love to see the F-26....can't wait for RL pics to pop up on YJ.

12. ^^ I like f25 I think he's cute

13. I also like the F-25... am considering him as an uke for a future large seme doll XD (hopinh it'll be Yukinojyou *__*)

14. Ditto on F-25 luv~ He's the only one that stuck out for me :3 F28 is a close 2nd ^_^

15. I like F25 alot! ^ ^
      he reminds me of Omi from the anime Weiss Kreuz ^////^

16. I like MSD F-17 out of the whole bunch. Looks slightly like Midori with a couple of changes. =P