1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The new sato exclusives ! (pics)

Oct 23, 2005

1. Whoever the top left pic is, I LOVE him.

The other two (top right boy & bottom left girl) actually look different to me - top right looks like Link (bigger nose & stick-out upper lip) and the girl appears to have different cheeks and eyes. Are they all really supposed to be the same headmold? o.O

2. Karisu,
      I am pretty certain the girl in that picture is an F28
      the other two boys at the top , are Link (F24). The one on the left is a tan skin Link , and the one on the right is a normal skin Link ;)

3. Oo, on the very first pic, F28 looks like a cross between the new SD16 and Isao. But after seeing more detailed closeups, I'm really not impressed by the eyelids... O_o

4. If that's tan Link, he looks awesome that way! :D But one probably can't easily mod his nose if he's tan... :( (sanding = change in color)

Well, I'm hoping to get by Tenshi no Sato next time I'm in Japan (2007 for sure, dunno about '06 yet ), so I may indeed be looking for an FCS by then, and hope to see the heads in person...

5. Well, the auction says "27", but I think it must be a typo, since it looks like an F-26... =^^=;

F-26

I really, really like this head.

6. Ehhhhhhhh. I like F-28 even less from the RL picture... I think Vivien got it right, there's something with the eyelids that's a bit... Iffy. Not impressed.

That F-27(Or is it 26?) looks squinty. O.o

The MSD F-15 looks kind of like a bigger version of that one Seitenshi.

7. I like F-26 boy! I'ts a beauty!

8. The F-26 is gorgeous. ^____^ I'm tempted, very tempted...

9. F-26! o__O Oh wow.
      Imagine him in tan. @__@

Thanks for the link Val. <33

10. Gaah, I love her. ;_; The droopy eyelids, the pouty mouth. . . oh, dear.

11. Well that seals my fate... *sigh* she's so pretty.

Thanks so much for the link
      Lyssa

12. Happy to help (or not help, depending on your bank account's view... XD)!

13. AWWWW!!! :o F-16 is so sweet and beautiful!!! :chibi Must have!!! :D

14. **sigh** I really love that F-26...I wonder if it would be possible to alter his nose, to be a bit flatter...

15. The MSD F-17 is such a darling :D

16. Thanks for all the pics, Valentine! :)

Wow, F28 really DOES look like a cross between Isao and Link. o.O I guess if one were to get F28, Link, and Isao, one could have them all as brothers and they'd really look like it. ^^

F26 has a really neat expression. :)

17. No problem! I'm eager to see more of all of these myself, so I thought I'd share as I come across them. =^^=

Boy this time?

MSD F-16

18. F-17 reminds me so much of both Yuki and Kurenai. :chibi Sooo sweet!! :D