1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Sleeping Elf ,Elves dark tan coco back in stock

Aug 13, 2009

1. Dark Tan Coco and BonBON BACK IN STOCK in limmited numbers
      plus I have 2 small dark tan Mina with elf ears , small Moona and Bracken
      all in the dark tan - Most colours back instock
      [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
      I have 2 new sculpts now instock .
      Mina and Bracken in the larger version

they are available on the boy and girl body

Mina and Zack -Mina sculpt
      Bracken and Brier-Rose -Bracken sculpt

they are the same size as my large Moona

hundreds of pictures of them here. Including body shots
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/sleepingelf/3441371636/in/set-72157602058248890/
      Info patterns ..owner chat on Ning
      http://sleepingelf.ning.com/
      Discussion here on DOA
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224814

There is also an info sticky in the tiny section ..for clothes shoes eyes etc

they are available and instock ready to ship
      either from my website
      www.thesleepingelf.com
      or pM me here

There are also several FULLSETS available on my Etsy
      http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5558420
      If you are not a member , but would still like to buy one of the fullsets contact me

and I have a full range of the mermaids instock

[​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]

the freckles arnt standard , but I can add them by request

Large Bracken is also available Limmited to 15 in red
      [​IMG] smaller Bracken ..Mina and Moona also available limmited edition in red ...there are till some available
      [​IMG][​IMG]

2. new stock now arrived xx
      I have also been asked several times over the past couple of weeks ..YES I do LAYAWAY xx

3. I live for layaway :fangirl:
      I'm sure the info is somewhere but can you tell me again which colours/elves are LE? Is it just the red ones?

4. the coloured ones arnt limmited ..just the red xx

5. I Pm'd you about this Mina

do you have this exact Mina available?

if so which color resin is this and how large?

[​IMG]

thankies,

6. I do have this very one ...he had german glass eyes and enhanced face-up
      he is 10 inchs tall , and this is the light tan resin xx