1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Tiny Centaur thread

Dec 1, 2014

1. A thread for all Centaurs in the tiny size range.

SOOM

Minette and Pyrol (November 2010 MD)
      Aloa and Sov (May 2011 Special Order)
      Grey Smokey (October 2011 Special Order)
      Light Violet Smokey (NYCC 2011 Limited Edition)
      Tridy and Trona (March 2012 Special Order)
      Andes and Tona (October 2012 Special Order)
      Bygg and Beyla (November 2013 Special Order)
      Rru and Lilid (May 2014 Elves)

Luts

Kai
      Gerda
      Peter
      Gretel
      Louis
      Alice
      Dorothy
      Hansel
      Heidi
      Jack
      HEIDI AND JACK AND ALL LUTS CENTAURS ARE FOR SALE AGAIN FOR A LIMITED TIME. THEY COME IN BLUE PINK AND BROWN.

DaisyDayes

Elise
      "baby" centaur

Impldoll

Demi and Aemi

LatiDoll

The Sacred Goblet of Olympos

Domadoll

Kkotmu

Loongsoul
      Billy

Leekeworld
      Ent story version 4
      I am still trying to list them all. If you know of anymore I would appreciate it if you'd pm me. I'll add them.

2. Nice I've been looking for a place to see all the baby centaurs. I have a Soom Smokey named Ganymede. I'd love to see more of the different types out there.

[​IMG]

3. Soom tiny centaurs:
      Minette and Pyrol (November 2010 MD)
      Aloa and Sov (May 2011 Special Order)
      Grey Smokey (October 2011 Special Order)
      Light Violet Smokey (NYCC 2011 Limited Edition)
      Tridy and Trona (March 2012 Special Order)
      Andes and Tona (October 2012 Special Order)
      Bygg and Beyla (November 2013 Special Order)
      Rru and Lilid (May 2014 Elves)

I think that's all of them :) Hopefully someone else can help you with the Luts releases and DaisyDayes sculpts (and any other tiny centaurs running around!)

If anyone is interested in the differences between Soom centaur releases, here are the 'types' of centaurs they've released:
      Horses (Minette+Pyrol, Aloa+Sov)
      Donkey (Smokey)
      Deviltaurs (Tridy+Trona)
      Deertaurs (Andes+Tona)
      Pegasi (Bygg+Beyla)
      Liontaurs (Rru+Lilid)

4. I'm pretty sure there's only been one release of tiny delf centaurs from Luts but there's also been some kind of centaur in the ..zuzu delf size?

Here's my Luts tiny delf centaur / Fairyland pukifee Luna hybrid named Melba! ~

[​IMG]
      Mysterious Melba by ~Akara~, on Flickr

I hope to see some more centaurs in this thread! ^w^

5. Ganymede and Melba are both so cute! The ears are killing me. Did Melba's ears come with a set, Akara, or were they custom made?

6. ladygabe Thanks! They were custom made for her (theyre actually stuck on her faceplate). She also has two more faceplates that have the same ears, just differently positioned :)

7. Here's my Luts Tiny Delf Kai and my Latidoll centaur with a Sunny upper body. I don't think Latidoll's centaur are common knowledge cos they were part of the Sacred Goblet of Olypmus limited edition, which was themed Ancient Greece mythology.

[​IMG]
      Helping hand by sunrei_lachance, on Flickr

8. I believe Domadoll's Kkotmu was the first bjd centaur to be largely produced. This is my Oskadis.
      [​IMG]

Akara, yes, the TD Centaurs have only been released once. I'm hoping for a re-release, and also a Honey Delf version.

9. Does anyone own any of the Loongsoul Centaur kids? They look super cute but I rarely see owner's pics.

10. This little centaur girl is currently off getting a makeover, but I was thrilled that she joined my troop this year....her name is Zydeco.
      [​IMG]

11. Here are Pippi (LUTS TDF Unicorn Centaur) and Misty (Daisy Dayes Baby Centaur)... and the legs of their Luts MSD Centaur older siblings[​IMG]

12. Hey Clochette, the outfits you made me arrived! I love them, I never thought I'd say this about my dolls but they look bad@$$^.~
      Wow, you're like an expert on centaurs! I've never even seen those dolls before o.o
      [​IMG]
      Scouting with Arden by sunrei_lachance, on Flickr

13. Your kids look so cute (in a bada** way, of course).

You don't see many of the Domadoll kids any more, but they were the first and created quite a stir amongst the "tiny" fans at the time. I remember being floored when I first saw them, and couldn't wait to get one. The first ones came with human feet instead of front hooves, because they were designed to be humans as well as centaurs (they come with a human pelvis you can switch out with the horse part). It was an odd look, so a few months later Domado sent all of us "first adopters" a set of hooves to replace the feet when they were in horse mode.

Here's Oskadis when she first arrived....before her "butt up" and her replacement hooves:
      [​IMG]

14. Lol I actually kind of like that odd human feet in the front look. Reminds me of some of the old pictures of Chiron. :)

15. I know loongsoul has centaurs, leekeworld produced an odd shoe wearing centaur and one other company has horse footed babes...i think perhaps dikadoll if I remember correctly? Might have to edit this

16. I remember the Leeke centaurs, they were interesting but the hands were not proportional, so I passed on those. I can't find anything on a Dikadoll centaur.

DaisyDayes did some artist-cast centaurs back in the day that were chunkier than the one I own now...legs were similar to the satyr legs she made. She used the PKF Multiheads on them, so they were between the PP and PKF size. They reminded me of My Little Pony dolls. They'd go up on Ebay every once in a while, usually in a pastel color, but I never was able to snag one, much to my regret.

I also seem to recall a French artist that had a more mature centaur sculpt back in the mid-2000's...she also had anthro cat bjds. I'll have to do some research and see if I can track that down.

17. Wow everyone is so amazing and knowable here. The list of tiny centaurs is getting pretty long. That makes me happy.

18. Yeah you're right I goofed it wasn't Dikadoll...but there is one other company that produce centaurs. They're paired with this derpy looking unicorn pet doll that has translucent resin hair that's blue. I really liked them but for the life of me I can't find the company.

19. my little ones were playing in the snow
      both are luts centaurs: Luis and Kai molds

[​IMG]

20. I love all the centaurs! I only have one, loongsoul billy. His name is Edward :) I still need to send him off to be painted, but I haven't been able to bear to pack him up!

[​IMG]