1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Vaith Feedback Thread (Just Dex!)

Jun 3, 2006

1. VERY fast payment! Very nice! :D Thank you so much!

2. I bought a dress and its totally gorgeous. I really love it, its very well made and the price was a lot lower than I would have excpected to pay. Thank you very much. I'll be posting pictures if the sun ever decides to come out again.

3. I got a lovely dress from Dex :D
      Simply stunning and excellent service! Very recommendable~

4. Bought two bresses from Vaith
      She was super nice and the packaged arrived very fast. Great to deal with.
      highly recommended :)

5. i love the dress, got it today, it fits my doll perfectly and she looks beautiful, well done, i'm looking forward to more!
      x

6. that last post was from me by the way! damn computer has a mind of its own logging people in and out!

7. Wheee bought another dress from Vaith this time for my own girl :)
      Super fast shipping once again
      Vaith is awesome to buy from XD

8. 2 more lovely dresses from vaith, can't wait for the kimono's!
      x

9. Gorgeous dresses, super fast shipping perfectly packed, who could ask for more??? very happy dolls and very happy me!!!!!

Huge thanks Vaith. <3

10. Doll was packed very well, no damage, swift dilivery, and most importantly, Vaith was amazingly friendly and an excellent communicator.

11. I was involved in a transaction with Vaith for a Lati Cara. Excellent communicator, very fast to ship, and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended. Thanks again!

12. When I got my Unoa she had no clothes and I was fortunate enough to find Vaith and the lovely dresses she made. I bought two at the time and they are very well made. Now I've had the pleasure a second time with selling a doll body to her. Incredibly fast payment and a great experience - to the point and friendly. Just what doll transactions should be like :)

I recommend her highly!

13. I bought Huey from Vaith and was more than extremely pleased~! He is as beautiful in person as he is in the pictures on her thread. He is in perfect condition and came with everything! She was great to work with and allowed me to pay him off in payments and was very patient and understanding when a problem came and slapped me in the face. I recommend her wholeheartedly! Thank you, Vaith! <3 I'll definately be buying from her in the future![FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

14. I bought the DoC U outfit from Vaith, and it was an excellent transaction! The clothes were in perfect condition as promised, and they got here quickly. I'd definitely buy from her again!

Thanks~
      peach-and-lime

15. I just bought a doll from Vaith and it was a very easy pleasant transaction.

Thanks! :celebrate

16. I bought from Vaith.

-fast shipping
      -prompt responses
      -item exactly as represented
      -an utter doll to communicate with.:aheartbea

17. OMG Vaith made my girilie dress and I almost lost my hair with happiness! It was wonderful!!!! She is wonderfull!!

18. I bought from Vaith and I'm very happy for the cute dress and wig!!! :) Thanks!!! All is perfect! ;)

19. Picked up two pair MSD jeans in resale thread and they arrived SO fast; good seller, quick and easy. Pants greatly appreciated!

20. A perfect transaction with Vaith ... she was wonderful (and sweet) to work with and I happily recommend her.