1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Vaith Feedback Thread (Just Dex!)

Jun 3, 2006

1. Bought a pair of eyes from Dex, she was wonderful enough to hold them a week for me until I could pay for them. Thank you so much Dex! She is wonderful to deal with. Highly recommended.

2. Very nice seller!!!! Friendly and quick in the shipping, very recomended!! =D

Thankyou for all :D

3. Wonderful seller. Friendly and great communication. Excellent packing job, and ships promptly.

Such a pleasure to do business with. :)

4. Vaith is a great buyer :) very prompt payment

5. I wuv yoo :aheartbea
      good trader!....even if we did confuse( and possibly concern) poor sammysoblue in the process :lol

6. I brought a doll from Vaith. Very friendly, fast to communicate ^^ def trustworthy.
      Very happy with my new little boy :3 even if customs was poo xD

7. Bought a wig from Vaith. Very fast shipping and well packaged, too! Great seller!!

8. Bought a beautiful Customhouse wig from Vaith. It was described as "new" and it is totally perfect. Super transaction. Thanks!

9. I bought a wig from Vaith! It shipped super fast. She was very easy to deal with, and i definetly recommend her! thanks!

10. I bought Two MSD items from Vaith. She provided excellent service and quick shippment! The items where as described, the sword was even better than I had hoped!

THank you

11. I bought a wig and a gorgeous dress from Vaith and they both arrived super fast, and in great condition! Thank you so much Vaith!

12. bought a Lahoo wig from Vaith

it was quickly shipped and nicely packaged! thank you! :)

please leave me feedback back :)

13. Bought a couple of Msd clothes had a Sd dress made by Vaith, once again she is awesome to deal with. Fast Shipping, Very Nice Highly Recommened
      Thank you~

14. I had a great transaction with Vaith, I bought two of her dresses and they are quite nice and were shipped fast! thanks so much..

15. I bought a gorgeous, perfect, SD10 jointed body from her and couldn't be more happy with how lovingly and throughly well packed it was. <3 Enjoyed talking with her and look forward to doing business with again soon! :D

16. bought some eyes and boots from Vaith, and they were shipped nice a quick and arrived safe n sound :) many thanks!

17. Took a bit to get ahold of her, but obviously real life creeps up on us all every now and again! :) Super nice, really fast once she got back to me! Quick shipping and great item/condition!! I'm very happy to have transacted with Vaith!

18. I sold my Kun to Vaith and it was a very easy, quick transaction. Thank you!

19. I bought a Little Junior Hades from Vaith and couldn't be happier.

He was shipped fast, packed very safely and came with lots of extras.

Thanks again for the adorable doll <3

20. I bought a doll from Vaith. Good communication, good price, and doll arrived exactly as described. Thanks!