1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The vampire new BJD dolls"X2 dolls" (made in Hong Kong)updated

Sep 16, 2006

1. thanks for looking

2. :aheartbea can't wait to c those dolls >.<
      Annart pls keep us update

3. :shudder wow...i actually got chills when all those dollie hands were moving !!!
      i can't sleep now.......FOREVER!

4. What size are they and is there going to be an english website where they can be bought?

5. ..........Are they from DollZone?......cuz the producer's name is the same (if my memory's good-_-) and the style looks like the same as DZ...

6. Omg... I want one.. It was so cool though! >^^<

~suppi

7. Cool, I'd like to see more about them.Like profile pics.

8. Emory{Junkyspot} said that Dollzone is coming out with Vampire dolls a the coming months.

9. They don't really look like DZ's vampire dolls to me. But maybe thats cause the faceups are different?

Edit: also at the end it has "1/4th" in its credit thingies, so I think they could be minis o_o which would be super cool cause then I'd get one~ :D

10. I LOVE stop motion animation, combine with BJDs, PURE genious!

11. the video was so nice.... i know there's one called cain [is there a abel or an esther?]

will be looking forward to seeing the webbie :D

12. The video has three names, actually: Gloria, Louis, and Cain. But there seem to be two girls in the final picture???

There is also a website listed at the end of the video but it does not seem to work yet, just comes up with a message in Chinese that I can't read. http://x2.ctv.hk
      But these are definitely not the DollZone dolls, to those wondering.

13. -Faint- Vampire Minis! Must buy! Does anyone know if the site RayRay posted is good to buy from? Does anyone know where else these little beauties are being sold? Thanx guys!

14. I translated the message on the site using babel fish.. It said "The server maintenance routine, please shortly after again records" :x Hm so maybe later today, or tomorrow the site will be running? o_o

The dollies look really pretty ;_; I want one~ I wonder how much they cost. o.o

15. well, at the end of the video, it says it will start selling it on Sept 20th.

16. that was interesting. I wonder who sells these dolls. curiosity kills me!

17. Hehehhe, that was so fun! A BJD vampire movie!

18. I've got to show this to my S.O. - he won't sleep for a WEEK XD

That was a really great idea, and the dollimation was wonderfully choreographed! Can't wait to see when they officially put them out...