1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Voice / 啊U/RU / @yukilovecomic

Jun 1, 2022

1. Your best bet would be to do a split or try to find a head secondhand! I've heard they show up sometimes on Xianyu, and I've seen a couple for sale on instagram recently.

2. Probably going to try to find one secondhand! I’m not in a financial position to join a split at this point, but it would be great to be able to get a Bar head eventually. I’m glad to hear they do sometimes come up secondhand.

3. Just placed an order for Eagle and Monsoon through Moonlight just because they are the cheapest choice and offer layaway. Finger crossed for the best.

I dm’ed Yuki on Instagram asking if her next order with new body will include the choice of Eagle head and she said no. The new body is her new series that will come with different types of heads. (So I panic and grab both my favorite sculpts lol)

4. Oooh thanks for the info @CloveR 4 LeafS!

I do hope the old heads though are at least interchangeable with new bodies. I did want my NiuNiu on a slightly less buffer body.

I also feared this was the only time to really grab a special color for this type so I also panicked and got two lol.

5. In my opinion in xianyu and the Korean second hand tags on twitter it isn’t that bad seeing yukis dolls second hand that being said idk if I’m just not translating properly the listings do go by fast sometimes so be ready for that.

6. I do see them on Xianyu from time to time too, I've seen heads a few times on IG as well. But yeah they tend to go relatively quickly. Even though its more expensive than domestic I hope domestic buyers also buy from Moonlight or LUTS international sale to help the second-hand market stay healthy with her dolls.

But not giving us a great heads up on them going on sale, no notification on the price hike, no LUTS layaway on an insane markup and also the fact many people wont deal with Moonlight at all (even with a lower cost and layaway) has surely hurt her sales. The last domestic order didn't include WS/NS Bar nor Monsoon only limited special colors and that was their first release. Didn't have Bronze Eagle either, just NS. So if she wont offer old sculpts next go around there might not be a lot available on the market domestically nor internationally if people don't buy now. This being especially true for Bar and Monsoon in any color which is why I grabbed both.

7. Is Moonlight’s shipping as expensive as Luts? Resolve is weakening on not getting one now, but $240 shipping on a doll that’s already over $1k is… wow.

8. I was wondering about that too...
      I'm sorry but I'm a total noob about ordering from agents... Am I correct in thinking that the doll would go first to the agent (in Moonlight's case, Canada?) and then it is shipped to me? If it's right, then it would be China-Canada-Europe for me... and I don't even want to imagine the shipping fee...

9. Moon usually ships straight from China to wherever you are, in my experience. I don't know if they have a warehouse there or if they have the artist ship right to you. My Niu Niu came from China in the last pre-order.

I think it's a little pricy, but maybe not as expensive as Luts. They usually offer three prices / options-- I think I paid around $100 for shipping my Niu Niu for Airmail? I don't remember what EMS was though.

10. With those prices and no layaway options---- Luts is absolutely nuts :eusa_naug

I don't want to start another layaway with Moonlight so soon after I just got a remaining balance reminder from them earlier today, but I really don't want to miss this opportunity to buy the big beefy body (I have a day to mull this over, but I really gotta make a choice soon)

11. Thank you so much! It was really helpful!
      Now my knees are getting weak... I think I will go and get Eagle... (need to recalculate my budget first)!

12. Holy crap he is so stunning! I'm so sad I couldn't participate in this second overseas preorder. Hopefully in the next one! ;0;

13. I don't remember the first preorder available for overseas being this expensive... Are the ones on Luts' site limited? I swear on Moonlightbjd the starting price wasn't very high...

14. Does anyone have any recommendations for clothing, shoes, or wigs for these boys? I feel like they deserve special wigs. Haha

I’ve read HID size tops and ID75 bottoms, but does anyone have any stores or sellers they like? I’m thinking it’s time I try Taobao.

15. Loose YC77 tops can fit. Voice arms are bigger so for fitted or suits go HID. If they carry The Voice it will typically show up as 啊u, 啊u自制 or 鹰 on Taobao. Some shops do special order sizing, its additional $ and you have to give measurements when you order with your agent.

I listed off some sellers before in the thread but I have TB open right now (and nothing to do at work lol) so will compile some links. Keep in mind 99% of these are time limited and you will need to go through an agent (If price is 99999.99 or 1.00 its not available).
      Sorry these are more formal (suit/uniform) or edgy (chains/leather/lingerie type) shops as that's most of my boys style. But I'm also looking for casual/streetwear style shops so if anyone has any please let me know!

16. Most of these only carry up to ID75 size, and like the ones @RebelViva posted do time limited sales, but to add to the list:
      Personality Trafficking (ID75/HID/YC77(sometimes))
      霁氏玖馆 BJD造物 (ID75)
      Crow Doll Studio (ID75) They largely sell accessories, but occasionally do outfits.
      Shadow Town (ID75)
      闫氏病态 (ID75)
      魔咕团子(壮叔 (make sure to check their measurements))
      Madhouse (ID75/鹰体 (appears to be a size bigger than ID75)
      Bears BJD (ID75)
      胡牌坊 (ID75)
      Kong Bai (ID75)
      ASD/Absolute Doll (ID75)
      QQTY (ID75 both male and female outfits)
      Mocha(ID75)
      Endless (ID75)
      Sweet of the Night (Special order sizing)
      Unique Fancy (Special order sizing)
      Another Dimension (May do special sizing)
      Dear Doll (ID75)

I personally can not vouch for all of these companies as I've only bought from a handful of them.

17. Thanks @Cloudedmind I will have to fav some of those stores I don't have on my TB favs list!

Oooh I forgot Sweet of the Night! I can vouch for both STT and Sweet of the night for custom sizes for The Voice. I have only got Loong Soul 73 custom sizing from Holy Angel though.

Here are some pics of what I got on them:
      • Sweet of The Night: Fitted shirt (suit is The Voice suits Yuki made)
      [​IMG]

• STT Suit set: (Mori9 head on The Voice Body)

[​IMG]

18. I have to say thanks too. All the shop recommendations they have are really nice clothing no more having to pray that baggy idealian clothes fit. @RebelViva @Cloudedmind