1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Voice / 啊U/RU / @yukilovecomic

Jun 1, 2022

1. I ordered Bar in normal skin, I would have loved to have been able to order all of them, the sculpts are amazing.

2. Congrats to everyone who got their boys! Hope they all come home soon.

And thank you for the links... My boy only got two sets of outfits... I'm new to this size of dolls so I need to build him a new closet from scratch *sigh*
      Here's Calore in his new suit as doll tax! I still need to attach magnets for his horns but I've been procrastinating lol

[​IMG]

3. Dang my algorithm sucks how did I miss this pic on insta @purplepaws?! He's so smokin! :love did you get him different horns? Or did he not come with head magnets already inside?

4. Thank you!! He's smoking with his new suit!

He didn't come with magnets but there are slots for magnets? I guess if you order the horns then they install them. When I ordered I didn't have the option to add horns to my order... So I'll just use an extra pair I have. I saw they were available for purchase this round tho... :(

5. I really love the new denim outfit that was released.
      I ordered one in the blue, did anyone else get one?

6. I'm eyeing the jacket but haven't decided yet

7. I'm eyeing it as well! Might get the blue!

8. I got both the blue and black set. Highly recommend to order off Weidian through superbuy. Here is the direct link to input on their site. I paid $127 total for both sets and that's the deposit and final payment (Moonlight is literally charging more than double per set). They let you pay the deposit only though if you don't want to pay in full, they will message you when the remainder is due.

9. Thank you so much for the link, I purchased the black denim through it :3nodding:

10. omg thank you, this just made me insta buy it!

12. Hey sorry for the newbie question. I never used this site how do I use it to order if I don’t understand the language? Is there a way to make it read in English? And have you used it before and have gotten your items? Thanks in advance.

13. No prob. If you put the link I gave into superbuy’s website (the search bar) it will translate the page to English and make it shoppable to add to your superbuy cart. Unfortunately it is the only way to translate the page as visiting the Weidian site on its own will prompt sign in and you need a WeChat acct to browse Weidian.

But yes that’s Yuki’s domestic store ordering from her directly. I’ve gotten a whole doll from ordering through there last summer (used a different agent though).

——-
      You’re welcome though @AmyDakota @onlytheocean! This is the first time I’ve thought about trying to order direct for clothes as most agents only shop through Taobao. Though wish I did a lot sooner as I’ve been paying much more through moonlight this whole time too :doh

14. Yeah Moonlight's prices are ridiculous. I'm surprised we got a better deal with them for the dolls though. I was surprised how expensive they were on Luts. *_*

15. I'm still so mad at myself for missing the last preorder... However, I did manage to order the denim set in both colours (off Moonlight 'cause I forgot about Weidian).

16. hello everyone! guys can you please tell me how much time did it took for the overseas purchases from the order to the moment they shipped your doll? thanks!

17. @Ouji-Sama I ordered my Ying from Moonlight on Nov.8.2021 on a short layaway. He arrived on July.29.2022. Hope this helps.

18. :o 9 months god give me patience

19. @Ouji-Sama They only take 6 months to make but the extra delays are on Moonlight's end. I heard there was a bunch of delays last year due to shipping issues with ridic prices. Fingers crossed not many issues this time around and we can get them by July/August.

Although I wonder what shipping costs this time around will be. I haven’t had 2 dolls ship together in years I think I paid $90 shipping back in the day for two 60cm from B&G lmfao. Shipping is much more expensive these days and these dolls are much bigger. Not sure if it would be cheaper to ship them separately or together.

20. @Ouji-Sama Just to add my experience, my Voice boy from Moonlight was ordered Nov 10, 2021 and he came home in June 2022. It could’ve been even earlier but they took a while to get back with the shipping quotes after I requested for other couriers quotes.

It was around $100 via EMS shipping in the end. Hope prices don’t go up too much from this :ablink: