1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Think Pink! Feedback (ALL)

Feb 7, 2008

1. * What did you order?
      1 x Queena DC Ball Jointed Doll on K-07-Body (Preorder)
      1 x DM Black Lambskin Wig 6-7

* When did you order?

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?

Directly from Think Pink (website)

* How was the communication?
      Very good - they kept me updated about the status of my orders (i.e. as my Queena was preordered, as she arrived at the store, at the moment she was sent off to me)

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, I'm using Paypal every time

* How long did it take to ship?

From the moment my Queena arrived at Think Pink, it took only 1-2 days until they send her off to me (I think thats very fast!) and another 2 days to arrive at me (normal mail-time between netherlands and germany).

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Yes

* Did the items look like the sales pictures?
      Yes

* Were you satisfied with the products?

YES!

* Would you order from this company again?

Yes, at any time.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

Depends on the product. But why not?

2. * What did you order?
      Mystic Kids Lillian (fullset), a wig, a wig cap, a cleaning sponge.

* When did you order?
      07/18/2014

From Think Pink's webshop

Very good. When i e-mailed them with a question, they answered in a day, and they kept me updated on the progress of my order.

Easy, with Paypal.

A little over 6 months. Circumstances kinda worked against me. Think Pink orders dolls in batches to reduce costs, so i had to wait for other people to order from the same company. After that, it took a long time (3 months) for the doll company to make and ship my doll. I am guessing the holyday season didn't help much, either.

Yes.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      100%. It did take me quite some time to untangle the long curly wig (and is still not perfect), but i blame my nonexistent hairdressing skills for that XD

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      Did not have any problems.

Yes. Aside from the long wait, there wasn't any problems, plus they gave me some suprise presents, which was very sweet of them. (some candy, a small plushie, an MSD shirt and a belt)
      Also, i live in the EU, and ordering from TP saves me the trouble of dealing with customs.

Yes.

3. What did you order?
      A Seiren natural Bee Girl.
      * When did you order?
      On 2-2-15
      Through the dealer,the doll was in stock.
      Very nice and professionel.
      Very easy with Paypal.
      two days!
      Yes,very nice quality,this is my third Sseiren Yosd (2 purchased at ThinkPink)and I love them.
      Yes,and a little bit more beautiful!
      Yes,very!
      * If you weren't satisfied,how did the company solve your problem?
      I had no problem.
      *Would you order from this company again?
      Yes!!!!
      *Would you buy this company's products second hand?
      Yes!!

Many thanks,dear Marcia,for your fantastic and fast service!

4. * What did you order?
      A Glib wig

* When did you order?
      02/14/2015

From Think Pink's webshop

Sparse and late, so not very good

Easy, with Paypal

12 days. Which doesn't seem long except for the fact that the item was in stock and I live in the Netherlands. In my opinion it should have arrived in 1-2 days.
      What happened was that 3 days after my payment, I was informed that my order was not processed correctly. So I ordered again and then it took another 9 days before I received the wig.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes. Although the webshop lacks in professionalism and they are not very customer oriented, I've had more positive experiences with them in the past. Plus they are located in my country.

Yes

5. orderd mr super clear and a obitsu head and body....for me ordering is a bit easier because I live in the netherlands...sometimes the shop is not updated on time.and then I order in england with another store ( like dollchateau snail)
      but I am happy to have a store where delivery is fast for in store items...also have a lovely wig orderd before thanks

6. * What did you order?
      1 x EHA020 Dusty Rose Pink 8mm Glass Eyes
      1 x Ultra fine detail brush size 10&0 Da Vinci Nova
      1. PW21/025/PL Midback straight Pink wig
      1x Eyeputty White block

* When did you order?

Jan 2015 (dont remember the day anymore)

I sincerely don't know why I read sometimes that the communication is bad, because I can state that I sent them a lots of emails, and they keep me reply. They looks very busy, so it maybe true that sometimes you need to contact them as soon as possible *for a correction, for an issue, anything , and they maybe reply you the next day so, but I see they really do their best to reply in time *sometimes they are not in the store and have some festival or so, and this can slow the email reply, but in general, they always write back soon* So, I would say the communication is very good, in the cases you are not particularly in rush and want they reply you between 2, 5, 12 or 24 hours!

If you already know how to pay online, I would say it's totally easy to pay!

As everything were in stock, it could took very few day(s) but as there was 1 wig that they kindly put online on my request, and was in preorder from Japan, I would say that the waiting time was really and totally proper! Very fast indeed. I order on end of January , the 25 February was shipped and I received around the first days of March.

Yes, the prices are always appropriate in my opinion

Yes (I would add that they was even so kind that since I didnt understand well the eyes color, they even took pictures for me to show the difference with 2 type of eye colors, as they understood that I was really indecise! That what I would call absolutely a good communication too! Of course if everyone would ask them to show pics would be a lot of work for them, but sometimes, if they are not particularly busy they really do the best to help you. That's what I really appreciate!

TOTALLY!

Yes, at any time. Actually I wish I could order even more from them, and support them, because, in my opinion is just a benefit that we have a big shopping like TP in Europe!

Yes, why not? If there's something I like, I would ask info and I know I can trust them, so of course!

7. * What did you order?
      Doll Chateau Charles on Girl body K-07

* When did you order?
      18th March 2015

I enquired before purchasing to check that is was indeed a girl body (in stock doll) Think Pink is closed Monday so I didn't expect a reply immediately as I sent my message (using their web form) at the weekend - They replied on Wednesday morning.

easy - I used paypal

I bought the doll Wednesday afternoon 18th March, and it shipped from them on Friday 20th. I got a shipping notice on Saturday and received the doll Monday 23rd

Yes.

Yes. They had photos of both Charles and the k-07 body on the listing, but I still double-checked anyway.

Very much!

Definitely - they are very professional, provide receipts of purchase, pack everything very carefully and securely, and include free StroopWafel ^_^

as they are a dealer they don't really have their own products.

8. * What did you order?
      Dolls, MSC, Paints/Pastels
      * When did you order?
      Between end 2013 and now!
      TP is a dealer right? ;)
      Sometimes it's really good! Other times my e-mails dont get replyed to or it takes a really long time!
      Very easy!
      Sometimes I get my item within 3 days. Other times it takes a bit longer
      For some items yes!
      It did
      I have always been satisfied with TP products
      I have never experienced this
      Oyes!
      I would :)

9. * What did you order?
      Doll Chateau Beatrice White Skin (in stock)

* When did you order?
      23th April 2015

This time I didn't communicate much, it was a sudden purchase, but I have purchased before and communication is awesome.

easy - I used paypal

It shipped the following day (24th April) and arrived in just one week, today May the 2nd.

Yes.

It was a blank doll and they included one pic of her in blank in their sales site. That was nice of them. Of course they looked the same.

Very much!

Sure! Dealers in Europe, great customer service and they even include some free gifts with the order. Definitely!

as they are a dealer they don't really have their own products.

10. * What did you order? Resinsoul msd girl hands
      * When did you order? just a week ago
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? through ThinkPink!
      * How was the communication? Great, my mom and I were able to contact them immidiately by calling them, they gave me advise on temporary fixing the old, broken hand, helped me finding the new one on their site and they updated the status really quick.
      * How easy was it to pay? yes
      * How long did it take to ship? two days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? /
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, I ordered from them before and have placed another (pre-) order through them
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I don't know, I haven't found a second hand which I like

Thank you so much for helping me with that broken hand and helping me find a new one!

11. * What did you order? Impldoll Idol body

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? From Think Pink's webshop

* How was the communication? Good

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy

* How long did it take to ship? I picked up the body at the store, so it wasn't shipped.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, I am very happy with it

* Would you order from this company again? Yes

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

12. * What did you order?
      Luts Tiny Delf Centaurs
      * When did you order?
      24/06 and 26/06
      I ordered them from ThinkPink who had them in stock.
      Great!
      Very, I used PayPal.
      Both dolls were shipped within 2 business days, and they arrived a day later.
      Yes, these are limited dolls, and I see people already asking more on the secondhand market, and these are brand new!
      Yes.
      Yes.
      n/a
      Absolutely.
      n/a

13. What did you order?
      I ordered serveral things things, MSC.
      Among it,Dollzone Mika pink skin no face-up

When did you order?

6 Juli 2015

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly from Thinkpink!

How was the communication?
      Good, friendly and quick with answering. I had a question and they responded quickly.

How easy was it to pay?

Yes easy there a different options to pay. I choose the payment through bank transfer.

How long did it take to ship?
      No not for me, I ordered online on Sunday and payed and I got the package at Wednesday

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Yes

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      n/a

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes absoluty

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

probably never thought about it

14. * What did you order?
      A can of MSC (and a cute keychain!)

* When did you order?
      I placed my order June 28th

Directly from the company. In-stock item.

Other than being informed when the items shipped... it is not really applicable.

Super easy by Paypal

Items shipped out on June 30th, as according to their shipping schedule!
      Arrived July 7th

Well, I think this has to do with the exchange rate... It is a bit expensive for me to purchase from them overall. But items arrived in great condition.

Yes, they did

I am. They served their purpose :)

I would

I am sure I would

15. * What did you order?
      A bunch of off-topic Obitsus and some eyes.

* When did you order?
      Aug 07 2015

n/a

Perfect!

Paypal speaks for itself ;)

Just shy of a month, and these were mostly pre-order items. They must have sent them out the second they came in!

Yes. Shipping seemed a bit expensive, but international rates can be awful so it's not their fault. (If there is a Dolliverse convention next year, I'll probably arrange to pick up my next order at their booth.)

Yes.

Definitely. I messed up and ordered half-dome eyes instead of ones with stems, but that was my own fault :sweat

n/a

Absolutely! They are wonderful to work with and very helpful. (And I got a stroopwafel with my order. How awesome is that? :D)

n/a

16. * What did you order?
      A Dollzone doll and various accessories

* When did you order?
      June 2015

n/a

Great!

Paypal

Pretty quick, considering the doll was a pre order and needed to replace damaged parts.

Yes.

Yes.

Very much :)

n/a

Yes! (I'm already planning my next order :blush)

n/a

17. * What did you order?
      - Dollzone Big Dipper

* When did you order?
      - 3 months ago, with a layaway

- Directly from them, doll was in stock so grabbed it quickly

- Communication was kind and fast, didn't need to wait too long with responses

- Really easy, I used PayPal

- About a week, mostly because of our post offices had their own problems

- Yes

- Yes, even though I think the doll looks much better in my hands than in the photos ;D

- Yes

- N/A

- Oh yes, this was my second time I bought doll from them. I've also bought some other stuffs and I've always been really pleased with their prices and shippings.

- Why not? :>

18. * What did you order?
      2 silicone wig caps, 2 meter of elastic and an s-hook
      * When did you order?
      December 2015
      Directly
      Communication was fast and friendly
      Easy, as I live in the same country I could pay by bank.
      Only a day or so.
      Yes
      Yes
      I was satisfied with the product, but there were some issues with the shipping, due to the busy mail in December (Not Think Pinks fault!)
      In the first order only the silicone wig caps arrived due to the envelope being open after it had clearly been closed. (probably because of the busy mail in December) But after we asked Think Pink what do do about the missing pieces they promptly send us what was missing and it arrived safely at our house within days! Very great service!
      Definitely!
      Yes

19. * What did you order? Mr Superclear
      * When did you order? dec 23rd
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?Yes
      * How was the communication?Great
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? amazingly 7 days during Christmas!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product?Yes
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes

20. I am very pleased with this company. I ordered a doll and some extra stuff that I wanted to pick up at their location once it arived.

It says the following on their website:
      All orders that have been collected will be placed when the minimum order amount has been reached, with a minimum of dolls. If the minimum is not made, the order will be transferred to the next month. We will contact you about the expected delivery time if this happens.

All orders that have been collected will be placed on the 25th of every month, with a minimum of 6 dolls.
      " (source)

This turned out to be a problem, but they solved it very well!:abow:

* What did you order?
      - ResinSoul Mei on Rongs body with Yao's hands and an extra pair of high heeled feet in normal resin, without faceup.
      - Facemask MSD 1/4
      - three meters of elastic
      - Eyeputty Witte Strips
      * When did you order?
      November the 22th 2015
      This is a Dealer, so yes: directly from this dealer.
      Very good! They sometimes reply the next day, sometimes they take a couple.
      I was born in bred in the Netherlands so I personally have no problems with almost the whole website being Dutch, but I wouldn't mind if they would just translate everything to English. The whole country speaks eEglish, but very few people outside the Netherlands speak Dutch. If it's the biggest BJD shop of Europe, why not switch to English?:wiggle
      with paypal: very easy.
      I was very unpatient. When they told me they probably wouldn't reach the mimimum December the 25th:treecookie, I figured that they also wouldn't reach it in January, since the holiday season is so expensive. I just didn't want to wait a few months for them just to order my doll, so I asked them if I could cancel the doll and just send the other things to me. They did without any problem the next day.:dance
      (I ordered directly from RS and just risk problems with customs)
      perfectly.
      jep!
      The facemask seems a bit scratched and dusty, but nothing too major.
      they did! without any hesitation!:thumbup
      Definitely, I this is the second time I order from them.
      N/A