1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Animal Anthro Discussion Thread 2!

Aug 23, 2013

1. Joining the anthro discussion! I used to only get human bjds but now I'm starting to appreciate anthros / bjd pets. I already have a df-a miao miao reserved which I am excited to paint myself. After this I had myself browsing at Piposdoll website and I had myself wanting a Hoody Animi Woong. Hopefully I'll be able to get one. It will be my yosd girl's "teddy bear". I'm a bit ecstatic tbh.:daisy

2. They are super cute, and hard not to hoard! I speak from experience. xD

3. The 'hard not to hoard' part hits me everytime. XD
      I really do agree though ❤️ and it gives me something to look forward to. It's really the "little things" that makes us happy.

4. Those Piposdoll Animi series Doma's are adorable. Especially when there is many of them at same pic at different skin colors.
      I was really suprised about Dream Valleys new event dolls Bustet and Bettina. There is something intriguing about their four-legged bodies, but the human torso with hands and head just isn't for me, eventhough they look quite cute.

5. Look who arrived today! She’s a Dearmine Marie.

[​IMG]
      She tells me her name is Gwynn.

6. I love tiny anthros BJDs! They’re so cute and fun! I’ve got two Pipos Bahas at the moment, as well as more friends coming soon! I’m so excited for them all! I can’t wait to share!

7. I love Bahas!!! They have the cutest little sad faces. I can't wait to see your little anthro family

8. I look forward to pics!

9. I've found the company 'Kreamdoll' recently, has anyone had experiences with them? Their rabbit and deer dolls are pretty cute!
      They can wear Blythe things, apparently, which always piques my interest, and I'm curious about the quality of their fullsets and faceups.

10. I’ve seen them around but they don’t seem very popular. I think the Blythe proportions might turn some collectors off.

11. I have a quick question for y'all! I've sort of fallen in love with these little dudes in general, and was wondering if anybody knew of like...an anthro-type black cat sculpt, by any chance? Like Cocoriang style. I've got the idea to find one and make my cat, but I'm really not having much luck finding anything that suits what I'm after. I guess I could just dye the doll after I picked it out, but that also brings me to the question of--well, any suggestions for a really cute cat?

12. Dearmine makes some of my favorite ones, but I'm massively biased. :3
      They have some available right now, too, including their special black Ristretto (though you can't order them blank).

13. From what I’ve seen in the Pipos community, dyeing cat dolls looks like it works as a pretty viable option. There are a lot of great tutorials for it, so I think it’s a feasible option for you! There are a ton of cute cat sculpts out there, so I think the options are really endless depending on whether or not you want to do the customization yourself. I also second what Rin said about the black Dearmine dolls if you’re not looking to do that kind of work, as they’re really cute!

14. Thanks for the suggestions! :> Glad to know that dye's a good option--I wasn't 100% sure, and I wanted to know before trying anything. Also thanks for the nudge toward Dearmine! They've got some really cute ones--I didn't know I needed a tiny axolotl, but I also didn't know anybody made them. They're one of my favorite animals, and Dearmine made them so cute. ;;

15. I would love to get an anthro BJD. It will fit right in with my sone of my ocs! Any suggestions on where you get ones with many different animals?

16. Luts Zuzu Delf: cats, dogs, foxes, rabbits, monkeys, and lots more animals.
      Pipos: cats, frogs, bunnies and other animals
      Dearmine: cats, dogs, lions, foxes and other animals.

It might be easier to say what type of animal you want and then we can tell you who makes that animal.

Also look up Anthro BJDs on Pinterest, they will show you a lot of choices and then you can look for a sculpt you fall in love with.

17. Cats and foxes mostly, and thank you Ill check them out.

18. Lily wanted to show off her new throne.

[​IMG]

19. May she rule her empire well! :D So cute!