1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Animal Anthro Discussion Thread 2!

Aug 23, 2013

1. she is from tendres chimeres, I bought her here from lunaria1, I just gave her a face-up but she is cute

2. [​IMG]

3. Wow! Congrats monkeypizzasonic! You got a Nympheas Brioche Maneki Neko! I love those little fat cats! They are so frickin' adorable, and the face plates are amazing! :fangirl:

Hope to see more photos soon! :love

4. Super cute!! Congratulations!!

5. I had thought my Zuzu26 Delf cat would be a good nanny for my smaller cats, but she is not interested in the job...

Bombalurina: "Do you expect me to babysit THOSE guys??? I am NOT Mary Poppins!"
      [​IMG]Mary Poppins? by spih_2, on Flickr

6. Adorable! I love your kitty family

7. Spih, oh my goodness! Your little cat family is so cute!:fangirl:

I love the expression on your Zulu-26 Delf's face; it is priceless! ("Seriously...you want me to babysit those little miscreants?"). Looks like she gonna have her hands full. :doh

8. Just popping a little picture of my digi dolls zodiac girl with new wig.
      Login • Instagram

9. She's super cute forged-in-mess!

10. Welp, I today I put in an order for Soom's adorable tiny, Toad, and I've already started thinking up design concepts. I guess I'm an anthro addict now!:XD:

11. Just saw these pics! I love Brioche and the pumpkin-cat boys.
      @Tytonidae , congrats! Soom has great pet dolls and anthro addiction is the best kind.
      One of my very first anthros, and still one of my favorites, is DollZone's Burton. His expression is priceless.
      [​IMG]Now you know by Nadine, on Flickr

12. @phanuel Thanks! DZ Burton is a new one to me, so I suppose the sculpt must have been discontinued before I started seriously doing my research into the hobby. I agree on the expression! Reminds me of the closed eyes faceplate for Nympheasdolls' Brioche (which is sadly a bit above my budget, but a doll I've always liked - possibly due to being the slave of my own feline chonkboy...:lol:)

#232 Tytonidae, Jan 16, 2022
      Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
    13. @Tytonidae , yes, I got Nero in 2009. I believe he sold out pretty quickly but I've only ever seen one other owner's pics. I do have a Brioche, the expressions and the body shape are great. It's wonderfully engineered for standing and posing.
      I like anthros with different expressions. One aggressive little alley cat that I love but is off-topic is Doll Family A Kai
      Kai, 12cm, Doll Family - BJD, BJD Doll, Ball Jointed Dolls - Alice's Collections
      Another cutie is Xaga Doll Mimi Cat
      [​IMG]These eyes have it by Nadine, on Flickr

14. Oh my gosh! I looooove the little critters everyone is sharing, especially the cats! I looove the brioche, I've never seen it before!

15. Phanuel, her expression is so darling! She is one of the sweetest kitties I've ever seen. :kitty2

#235 Rabbit-moon, Jan 19, 2022
      Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
    16. @Rabbit-moon , I think she has a retro look and I like the molded fur and little tongue sticking out.

17. Most of my anthro tinies hang out on the same shelf. I'm gonna need another shelf. :sweat
      [​IMG]

18. Cute photo @Cap'n ! I always like seeing Zuzu Fenny. Currently my only anthros are a duo from Soom's Petit Gem FCE.

Added- just ordered a Nekomata (Japanese folklore demon cat) from Cirque de Fantomes. Can't wait to get my demon-kitty! And he got to me in only a week!:dance

#238 Leo Pheonix, Jan 22, 2022
      Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
    19. So my Soom Toad arrived back in April - in time for my life to get really busy, hence the late post! This is Lily :):

[​IMG]

I love her and can't wait to do her faceup once I have the right combination of time, resources, and weather conditions. I've only just tracked down a UK source for my choice of sealant and need to do some respirator research. My current plan is for a pool frog inspired design with dark blotches and 'eyeliner'. In the meantime I'm going to use some free time to work on her clothes.

Unboxing photos over on my flickr: Dolls: Lily

20. @Tytonidae , Lovely shades of green! Great fingers and toes.