1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Animal Anthro Discussion Thread 2!

Aug 23, 2013

1. OMG nanurin, he is adorable! I love the pudginess, he looks like a little fat baby fox!

2. they are lovely [MENTION=63207]liquoricefairy[/MENTION], and i like how you dressed them too.

3. I love deer! Your pair are sweet and gorgeous! :)

4. Thank you! She's very much the perfect, too good for you, please pet me but only as much as I want unless you want to bleed, touch my human and I will kill you in your sleep type cat.
      I like to joke that she threatened the delivery driver to make them deliver her earlier, since she arrived so much earlier in the day than any of my other parcels ever have.

....better late than never right? sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry...:sweat
      [MENTION=63207]liquoricefairy[/MENTION], your deer are absolutely adorable!

5. that's a really cute outfit!

6. Haven't heard from this thread in awhile:) I think my DHS Leah qualifies. I need to get some pics of my Ropuha toad as well.
      [​IMG][/url]leah by

7. leah definitely qualifies and she is a sweetie

8. Hey guys! It's been awhile and I've gotten a few new anthros I have yet to take pictures of. I got a Luts TAN Frise, a DHS turtle and I just ordered the sweet SOOM Rudy deer (I fell in love with it even though it's a bit taller than my others) I also have a new camera so I will be posting pics soon too.... I'm not sure if I've post pics of my DHS mole either. I'll get them up when I can!

9. Any Island Doll Anthro owners?
      I have one coming in, would love to see pics!

I got an An-An. If I enjoy her, I might get Mian Mian later.

10. I personally don't have any, so will be excited to see yours! I've always thought they were cute. Any plans for yours?

11. @Inklet, I just ordered a Nuan Nuan and a Mian Mian! The company presents them as sheep but I think they look like goats so, for me, they're going to be goats. I ordered them from Alice's Collections. Nuan Nuan caught my eye in a flickr pic (where he was also tagged as a goat) and I had to look him up. Couldn't resist.

12. I look forward to seeing them when they come!

13. @Bubble Gum Goth, I'm not familiar with Island Doll's waiting times but I ordered a little DollZone doll too and I do know that DZ takes forever. So if Alice's waits for all the items before shipping, it's going to be awhile.

14. Nothing specifically planned, but I already bought some tiny dresses for her.
      Im doing her faceup, and thinking of making her a little bonnet.

15. Just ordered a Nuan Nuan myself. Mine will be a goat, too. I haven't had an animal before, so I'm hoping he suits. I think it would be fun at add an An An at some point, but I figured I'd test it outwith just one first. :)

16. @bluepita, They do look like goats don't they?! I just find goats more interesting than sheep.

17. They really do. I think it is the horns. I know rams have horns, but I always associate these cute, little nubs with goats. Our state fair has a petting zoo every year full of baby goats with their mothers. They are just enchanting. I got mine blank and want to give him black markings. I'm not much of an artist, but it will be fun to try. :)

18. @bluepita Were you thinking of getting different eyes for your goat? There's a woman on Etsy who does various animal eyes by request. I'd already gotten some octopus eyes from her and I just ordered some goat eyes with reference pictures. She's quick and very inexpensive. I can let you know how mine turn out when I get them. The eyes in the company photos look cute too, but I want to have a choice.

19. I would love to get her shop name! I'd like to get goat eyes for the newcomer. :) The regular eyes look cute, but I think goat eyes would be charming. Thanks so much!