1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Animal Anthro Discussion Thread 2!

Aug 23, 2013

1. Oh, wow, her eyes are gorgeous! Wonderful prices, too. Thanks so much for the tip. I'm hoping to get an An An at some point, too, so I can just go ahead and order both. They look perfect.

2. @bluepita, just got my goat eyes, they look great! Can't wait to test them out.

3. Fantastic! I'm hoping to get mine ordered tomorrow. She has so many gorgeous colors, it's hard to decide on one.

4. Just stumbled upon this thread! I love anthros! Especially Luts Zuzu Delfs!!

This is Dream, my latest anthro purchase!

[​IMG]
      Dream
      by Tina, on Flickr

For reference, Dream is wearing a Fairyland RealFee outfit! Fits like a *DREAM* :D!!

5. she is very cute!

6. She is adorable. I love her coloring. :)

7. Love bjd-animals and have a few, got a new one in January. It's a snail from The Mushroom Peddler:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. She's precious!! Welcome. I love the zuzu-delf's too. I just got a tan zuzu-delf frise. I really have to take pictures. I'll post them soon.

How sweet! Congratulations! So cute!

9. that snail is really cute, how big is he?

10. I have two questions for any owners of Island Doll's tiny animals (AnAn, Nuan Nuan, etc): what scale are they (1/18th?) and what size eye to they use?

Thanks!

11. I'm super busy to take any new Easter photos, so I will post pic of Mei from couple years ago.
      [​IMG]

12. My little bunny
      [​IMG]

13. Gosh, everyones tiny antros are so darn cute!!! Now I'm super temtped to get a fingertip dreamland cat, hopefully the artist releases another round soon

14. That's talent...when you can even make a snail look cute!

15. :P It's a Dream High Studio Turtle, I just don't have his little shell on at the moment. I suppose it could be a Kappa without it's shell.

16. It's been awhile since I've posted here and I do love seeing everyone's tiny anthros all in one place. I apologize for not keeping up with the thread I started. Here is a group of my anthros. I have many more, but these are all together on my shelf and they look so dang cute together!
      [​IMG]

17. [​IMG]

18. I love seeing your anthro gang, Bubble Gum Goth! You have such a lovely assortment of sizes, colors and species.