1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Animal Anthro Discussion Thread 2!

Aug 23, 2013

1. Thank you!! I am going to try and post pics more often. I think it's good to see an assortment, it gives you a good size perspective if you're thinking of getting one you've just seen by itself in pictures before. At one point I thought I wanted all my dolls to be only one size.... yeah, LOL, that didn't lat long, now I get ones I love and have an anthro hoard!
      Do you have a Pipos Demon too? I can't see a tall Pipos in your avatar and two of the little cutie Pipos kitties, is the other one with hair a ZuZu Delf lion?

2. Good eye-that is Pipos Demon and Luts Lio Captain Hook. I really need to get a photo sharing app so I can post photos here and not just my avatar.

3. I use vgy.me You can't crop or change the photo, but it's free.

[​IMG]

4. My Yo-SD friend Flock the Goat Girl
      She is so unbelievably difficult to pose because of her giant heavy head so she's mostly a statue that I dress. :vein But she is so cute I can't bear to let her go. She's my first resin doll and first faceup ever.
      [​IMG]

5. Oh Badmitten! She's precious! What brand is she? You did a great job on the faceup. I love the horns.

6. [​IMG]

7. She is a Dollzone Cindy I bought secondhand. There are a couple floating around for sale I've seen pop up lately.

8. who is the lovely orange one?

9. The little striped gator is a modded, Mushroom Peddler Crikey. I modded her to not have big eyebrow ridges and to have eyelids. I also did the painting on her with chalk.

[​IMG]

10. Bubble Gum Goth Love your colorfull anthro gang!
      Looks like I really haven't took the group pics or that different company's doll would be in the same pic. But founded this, Piposdoll Star cheshire and Dearminedoll Picasso:
      [​IMG]
      opening (12)
      by Saija Tikkanen, on Flickr
      What is little bit amusing that Picasso is rose skin, but the color is so faint that can't seen, especially next to Piposdoll Blossom sakura skin-tone.

11. How cute! I always wondered how the Dearmine kitties would look next to Pipos. Thank you for sharing!

12. Wow, it's been awhile and I do adore this thread with all the tiny anthros, so I'm going to try and get it going again. Anyone who knows me knows I adore the Luts ZuZu Delfs and I finally got one of the Cinderella ones:

[​IMG]

13. Bubble Gum Goth What a cutie('s)! All of those clothes are really nice looking.
      Well over here kitty crew is doing good and also has growed for one from this summer photo:
      [​IMG]

14. Thank you!! The two on the left are wearing Kiki Pop outfits and the Bichon in the middle is wearing a Blythe outfit, the pants are shorts on her. Your Kitty crew is awesome. I love them!

15. [​IMG]

I crocheted a new chunky shawl for Murmur! I can’t do fine detail work, but I like how it looks. And it’s good for hiding the doll stand, since she can in no way stand on her own!

16. Super cute!!!

17. She is the most adorable goat girl. Do you have more photos of her?

18. yeah, not likely on those tiny feet!

19. It's been awhile!

[​IMG]

20. Oh my gosh Bubble Gum Goth, your critters are adorable! You have so many that I haven’t seen before and such cute sizes-I am in awe!