1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny blue fairy?

Jan 22, 2005

1. I was wondering iff there are any Bleu fairy owners..^^cause i got my hands on one..

I was wondering if people prefer the normal body or the blossom body?
      I wanna have a blossom body too but then i would have to sell the other body that's always such a drag..

But can you guys tell me what color the blossom body has cause on the bleu fairy website the skin looks more yellow..

:grin:

2. I havent got any t f's but im assuming that the blososm body is the same as the other bodies - They wouldnt sell a body that doesnt match the head! Im planning to get jerome and denis as soon as they restock - which seems to be taking forever - although they did restock the PF's last night - Fingers crossed i suppose - and congrats for getting hands on one - *Wants one*

3. I should receive my TF girl in early February. Unfortunately, there are chances it happens just after I leave for holydays... Argh.

I've ordered a blassom body. I wanted this one because according to my Big Secret Plans (tm), my doll has to look like a grown-up woman. Blossom body or not, it all depends from what you want your doll to look like. Concerning the skintone, it should be the same. There is no reason.

4. I got to see a TF Xiao on a Blossom Body at a recent meet-up and the resin match was perfect, so don't worry. I think the Blue Fairy pictures are just a bit wonky.

5. I jus got Sarang and she so pretty the previous owner gave her eyelashes ..gosh..=_+ that's good cause i'm affraid to costumize BJD dolls!!
      This is my first BJD..i'm very happy..but the body...i think still needs to be sanded on some places..

I was hoping she would be made out of the same material as the pocket fairy..much smoother..but i geuss you can't have everything..

Does the material differ a lot from other similair dolls??

greetzies, thanks,

ps:she is but naked..when i get my outfit i'll show soem pics..i also bought a too big wig.=_+ so stupid!! didn't know..=_+

6. Blue Fairy resin is a little different from the other ones I've seen up close. Once I held an MSD Ken and was surprised just how much heavier a Volks' MSD is compared to Tiny Fairy. Someone said it once- Blue Fairy resin is a little more "plastic" than other resins, and I have to agree. I'll never forget the impression I got from Luts Delf resin...looks more translucent and more...hrm...something like porcelain but not quite...very pretty!

And one little gripe I have- air bubbles. Does anyone else have them? Along a seam or two Florizel has many airbubbles, like little pinpricks. They were only on the surface though, so sanding helped.

7. Hahah,

Yeah that's me! I won that doll..i cosidered myself lucky that i won her ^_^..

She's really pretty you know..i didn't expected to like her so much..but like i said i expected the material to be much more porcelain and less plastic..^^..but on the other hand i'm gonna dress her^^ so i won't see much body..hihihi..

I didn't know BJD was gonna love BJD so much..i'm already..gazing at the DOD dolls..
      there's a pretty boy that has my name written all over him :D ...

Besides..those Bleu fairy dolls are always so friggin fast out of stock..!!!
      So i couldn't not buy her..you know =_=..

But i'm letting some1 from DOA make me a Kimono gothic outfit..^^...I'm gonna make some nice pics ^^...after i find a good camera..^^..

Do you have BJD?? what kind of BJD?

^^..greetzies..