1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Doll Carrier

Apr 4, 2008

1. I hope this is the right place to post this, if not feel free to move it.
      I had been looking for a safe way to transport my little girls, and came across these cute carriers. They are from Cool Cats

I personally would like more padding,but it is not necessary. It is listed as a Blythe carrier, but the size is perfect. The accessory pouch holds a lot of stuff and as you can see, there is room around the dolls for more...lol
      They say it can take up to 21 days to arrive, but I ordered mine on the 26th of March and got it this morning.
      Well worth the price for safety. They get my 2 thumbs up.:thumbup:thumbup

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. That's excellent. They look very comfortable. Great for a doll meet and travelling on photo shoots.

3. I was able to get 4 of my dolls in it ,just to for kicks, and they fit.

It's cramped and not very comfy.
      [​IMG]

But they are all in there safe and sound.
      [​IMG]

And it zips up fine.(I added the sticker)
      [​IMG]

4. Nice thanks for showing...I've been looking for a case for the tinies

5. :)I think l'm going to be the nice person to get one:lol:also there s hooks and restring stuff is good as well.

6. I would like to find some kind of case that I can fit maybe 6 or more tiny dolls in :lol:

I don't have that many yet but I plan to , and I want to bring them all with me when I go places :)

Has anyone tried those makeup cases , I think they are called train cases? I thought I might be able to somehow add elastics in there to hold the dolls still but I haven't bought one to try yet.

7. I don't have 6 tinies to try, but that picture has one 43cm Bobobie MSD, 25-27cm tiny dolls and one 13cm tiny. Only one I didn't try was my 60cm Obitsu...lol

8. Oops! :o I accedently hit the check out button! :doh

This is a dangerous place! *_*

*Hides under desk in shame.*

Dustbunnie

9. That's a really cute carrier! I need something for my Elfdoll Hana - my Lyn just travels around in a hard eyeglass case, but Hana won't fit in there! I'd love to take her to NY with me this week, but I don't really have a good carrier for her. I think the hard-sided train/cosmetic cases would work, Missy - you should try it!

10. That's pretty much how it went when I bought mine...lol What color did you get?

11. someone said they just used a padded tupperware box as an emergency carrier, maybe you can use that for when you want to go to NY, until you find something better ;)

12. I have a padded cooler for the big girls...It's padded and waterproof. Fits alot of stuff in it too. I bought a really cute one on ebay that is yellow with bright red/orange polka dots on it,so it's cute too.

13. I really need this thread. I mean, I keep going back and forth with what would work for me as a carrier. I could put 2, maybe 3 of my tinies in eyeglass cases, which sounds great because I could just put them in my purse, and easy to take out... etc... but the other one, and the two 10" obitsus wouldn't fit, and with 3 eyeglass cases, am I going to need a bigger purse and.. wait a second... I never use a purse!

so should i get a stand alone case with shoulder strap? If so, should it hold my wallet? LOL, brush, etc? Am I too old to get a coffin even though I think they're so cute? Hard shell or soft, does it matter? Is the soft padded bag just as protective???

Ah, questions questions questions, LOL

I wish there were a coffin case made to strap in a number of little tinies, LOL.

Thanks for the thread!
      Ingie

14. Blue. :)

Dustbunnie

Edit course they e-mailed me to say they didn't have blue in stock so I got a purple instead.

15. I'm trying to figure out what I want a holder FOR. I think it's to carry the dolls when I go somewhere to photograph them. So I'm trying to organize my ideas:

1. Easy open ad see and access each doll.
      2. Holds 8 teeny tinies, 8" and under
      3. Would be great if it could fit in a purse and protect against crushing. Or at least a larger hand bag.

I think I'm going to try to build something, gotta plan more though :P

Thanks for getting me thinking of this!
      Ingie

16. Thanks for the info! I went out and ordered one to cart around all my teeny tinies.

17. I just got mine today! :dance

I also bought another one for my MSDs. That's the black one in the background. And they send me a couple of nice gifts - like two facemasks, some magnetic buttons and some lace to sew on clothing. :)

[​IMG]

Dustbunnie

18. wonderful. I'm glad to have helped in any small way.

19. DraconicMaiden also makes carriers for any size BJD...it's in her commission thread.