1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Notdoll

Jun 15, 2006

1. Definately looks like the same doll. Desparately cute.

2. They're using the lovely notdoll crystal rose resin in one of them - she's got the wierd jointing though.

3. Yeah what is that?

4. Lucy has that slightly fiddly two jointed torso. Heart just got her Roxy Lucy--and she's lovely. She has double jointed elbows as well. Seems like she'd be very cool for posing...

5. Those double joints should be more popular. I adore them!

6. I received my Lucy last week and just love her although she is so very tiny it is hard to find clothes for her. Margarita is making some for me and Valli is going to slightly enlarge a Cumi pattern to fit Lucy.

Cumi's long pants fit like capris on Lucy. Lucy is very thin. She is very posable but I wish she didn't have a jointed torso because she tends to collapse easily. I've wired her but can't find wire fine enough to go through her arms yet.

Tiny Betsy clothes work on her, along with Tiny Betsy shoes. Cumi can wear Tiny Betsy shoes too. Her head is very small and I haven't yet found a wig that doesn't overpower her petite face. Her default wig was a fur thing that won't stay on. I bought some double sided tape yesterday and will try that.

Roxydoll says she can wear Licca shoes but I don't have any yet to try on her.

She is absolutely darling. Her face is very innocent. The only thing I do not like is the makeup on her mouth. Her lips are matte and the color, while pale, is very uneven. Her mouth is open and there is just more of the same uneven color in there. Margarita suggested glossing her lips and painting the inside of her mouth in a darker pink shade to give it some depth.

7. I received my Lucy last week and just love her although she is so very tiny it is hard to find clothes for her. Margarita is making some for me and Valli is going to slightly enlarge a Cumi pattern to fit Lucy.

Cumi's long pants fit like capris on Lucy. Lucy is very thin. She is very posable but I wish she didn't have a jointed torso because she tends to collapse easily. I've wired her but can't find wire fine enough to go through her arms yet.

Tiny Betsy clothes work on her, along with Tiny Betsy shoes. Cumi can wear Tiny Betsy shoes too. Her head is very small and I haven't yet found a wig that doesn't overpower her petite face. Her default wig was a fur thing that won't stay on. I bought some double sided tape yesterday and will try that.

Roxydoll says she can wear Licca shoes but I don't have any yet to try on her.

She is absolutely darling. Her face is very innocent. The only thing I do not like is the makeup on her mouth. Her lips are matte and the color, while pale, is very uneven. Her mouth is open and there is just more of the same uneven color in there. Margarita suggested glossing her lips and painting the inside of her mouth in a darker pink shade to give it some depth.

8. Have you tried useing very fine craft wire? That's what I use on tiny elfdolls. I'm not sure what it's called but it's a coppery color and I'm pretty sure it's used for jewlery.

9. I thought Loxy looked a lot like Yam. Not sure about the jointing. They've cleverly concealed her elbow behind a leaf. We want full nude pix!! Don't they realize tha? It's so hard to tell what a doll is like from these promo pix.
      Sorry to heart Lucy's lips aren't well painted, Heart. Hope you can sort that out.

Sorry, I mean Lucy. Duh!

10. Hope Heart doesn't mind, but while she's figuring out her photo hosting I thought I'd get her Roxy Lucy's pic up so we can all see how she's jointed.

[​IMG]

11. Oh too precious!

12. oh crud. now they are available at NotDoll and I've just put a bid on a dutch auction for a Lucy that won't end until the 19th. by the time the auction ends, the ones at NotDoll will probably be gone and I'm going to go insane because I want a Lucy so badly and I just keep missing them everywhere.

I have a Becy and need need need (don't need) a Lucy, too!

thank you for letting me lose my mind for a minute or more.

:...(
      vicki

13. Oh wow she is so detailed. I'm always on the line with whether I prefer smoother lines or better articulation...

14. Thanks for posting her picture for me, Margarita!

I'm still photo-hosting-challenged.....

15. I'll look for the beading wire - great idea, thanks!

16. Have you tried 3 mm pipe cleaners? I'm surprised I got it into where nothing else would fit. I even put it in Pury when I need to change her shoes to keep her from kicking. I'll send you some!

17. I just ordered Lucy in crystal rose white from notdoll. I love their resin, it's beautiful. Plus she comes with full body blushing and angel wings!

18. Darn she's cute. I love her little mouth. Now I want one. This is awful, I have no money and yet I feel I must have this little one. Okay, I really need to sell some things then maybe I can get her.

Rhibops congrats on ordering her. Please post photos when she arrives.