1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Tiny Dollies?

Feb 16, 2008

1. Hi everyone! it's that time of year again.. Almost my birthday. so i want to treat myself again.. for the last time.. i want a Tiny dollfie.. XD

I want a doll of baby dollfie size.. like Wishels.. But unfortunately.. they went out of bussiness..

So is there any other company with super adorable little ones? At the same time remains under $180.. or less? :)

Please post if you know.. that will be VERY HELPFUL! :D

Joanne

2. Pukis have taken the Dollfie world by storm, and are adorably tiny. BIG thread here with lots of pics.

DD-Annes dolls are 10cm and incredible--thread here about them too--

Good luck, and have fun--

3. yeah.. I've been looking around.. They're ADORABLE!!! I want variety to choose from too. I'm new to the Tiny world.. so i have no clue what is what.. ^_^;

4. there aint much in that size ranger, but dollfactory have 3 11cm ones, and theres felix doll momo ^^ btw they are 'baby' size to an MSD doll, puki puki dont really look like babys to an SD size doll, too small

5. heheh.. yeah.. Compare to SD size.. they're pretty "tiny"

so far i got Puki Piki in mind..

adding: Latidoll White.. pffthahah.. Laches is AdORABLE!
      Oo.. doll factory Jinee is cute too!

6. If you do want that size ...my favorite
      Orientdoll ..they are a simialar Size

Dollinian ..- very basic ..but not bad quality ..and only around $60.00

DD-Anne ...fantastic

the new Supia doll ...but more expensive but lovely

similar price ..and a little larger Pocket Fairy

7. tinybear Oooooooo... Do you have links to them?

8. The Bobobie tinies are 15cm, reasonably priced, adorable, and they come in a bunch of different skin tones! Hope that helps. :)

9. Thanks Tinybear. Yeah.. Dollinian doens't exist.. TT_TT orientdoll i like.. hahaha.. I love SUN.. do they have boy version?/

10. What's the link to the site.. I click on one of the available link there, and it took me to a blog site.. is that it?

11. thats it
      you can always Pm her too ..she is such a sweetie:whitetruffle:chocoberry

12. hahha.. maybe not.. the site's quite confusing..

i have a question though..
      for Orient doll.

How well can those So pose?

13. The So need a teeny bit of help to pose but not much. I took a little bit of pipe cleaner and "wired" my Ping's legs with it. She's awesome. And a real love.

And seriously, all the others Tinybear mentioned are great. I'm utterly bowled over and in love with the Sunny and Moony from Bobobie, and my girls each have a DD-Anne Tiny Mero ... trust me it's well worth your time to figure out her site. She makes adorable kiddos.

14. Ok ..no worse than others that size :)
      they stand well , sit Ok ...I prefer a jointed torso though ..but
      they are nice dolls and well made

after owning a Puki and Momo though ...those spoil you

15. I agree ...I do have trouble with DD-Annes site ...I can never get it to load right , I just Pm her LOL

I love her tinys ..they are like :chocoberry:chocoheart:truffle:whitetruffle

I have 5 ? I think Im up to ..and I want a sleeping Hexad in tan next :chocoberry
      Bobobie I think are just great dolls fantastic value for money

I do have a Dollinian and Im selling her too
      she is Ok ...but I just perfere my Puki and Lati
      she just isnt the same as Bobobie or my other tinys ...I find her very ..dunno ...I just dont like the mould

16. HAhhaha.. i'm seriously consider buying a Puki for the sake of posing.. but i LOVEE So-Sun's face.. argh.. which to get..

17. Really?? How much is it? and is there a link to their pictures?

18. I havent posted pictures yet ..Im still editing them ..but I want $60 .
      Im putting them on my web site later