1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

TinyBear 10inch Moona/Mina and Bracken discussion part 1

Jun 25, 2008

1. How large is Larger Moona's feet? I can't find her measurments anywhere.

Dustbunnie

2. 30 mm if I remember correctly.

3. Thanks Reine. :)

Dustbunnie

4. Oh, I am so excited! DH brought home Cherri today. She is as gorgeous as her pictures. Thank you so much for offering her Carrie!

5. thats fantastic .Im so pleased your happy with her :D

6. Any word on the dark tan ones Carrie?

7. I have ordered 3 ..one already sold
      so 2 are left ..I dont expect these untill after Christmas though :D

off to be do now ..nighty night xx

8. *falls over and dies* I'm ready! She'll look so cute with Nuri and my light tan Bei...

9. Someone might have posted this before, but I was rummaging around trying to find some things that fit Noel (previously Cherri) and I found that the shoes from the Girls of Many Lands dolls fit perfectly. Those are the Kish dolls that American Girl sold a couple of years ago. I've got two sets of each doll so I am going to take the clothing off one set to check to see if the clothing fits as well. I think you can still find the dolls pretty inexpensive on ebay and it might be an way of getting some great period clothing for a good price.

10. Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can buy some flat shoes (like ballet flats) for large Moona?

Thanks,
      Jen

11. http://www.jujusdollymall.com/cgi-bin/dept?dpt=H&srch=DW&tier2=3

Unfortunately there's not as big a selection of the ballet flats for that one as there were for other sizes, but there's black and white for cheap; I'm sure someone else'll come along at some point and point out even better ones XD

12. Thanks for the link, cimorenegal. Those shoes are perfect!

13. My Oonagh has been wearing these clothes all week, my daughter discovered large Moona fits them very well!

14. Ridiculously excited waiting for my Big Pink Moona girl over here. Silly I know, I just can't wait! Unfortunately my DH plans to intercept her and put her under the GD Xmas tree. Oh well, that's where Trinket (my Mina) is anyway.

15. Well Stella, look on the bright side, Christmas isn't that far away:)

My DH can't seem to surprise me. He is still learning how to order the dolls and when they come in, he always wants me to look at the to make sure there isn't a problem.....so I've been playing with Noel since she arrived.

In the last couple of weeks an Elfdoll Kai, two Pukis, and a Bobobie Isabella have arrived and the only one I have been playing with is Noel (Cherri). There is just something so special about her. I love everything about her. Even her head popping to one side doesn't bother me like it does with Isabella. I've been buying clothes, shoes and wigs for her and totally ignoring the others. I just can't seem to get over how much I love her. I think Noel and my small Moona are my favorite BJDs. I absolutely adore their sculpts and I'm even thinking of getting a Coco and another large Moona in WS.

16. Well. My Big Pink gal came today and since the rest of the house was asleep, of course I ripped the box open.
      She is enchanting. Gorgeous.
      She already has new eyes and put on her "special" wig (thank you Carrie, it is perfect)
      I don't know how I lived this long without her she is amazing.
      Now, how am I going to live until Xmas without her. Sob.

17. at last I have a green girl again
      and a new dress I designed this week ...the shape of things to come next year

Merry Christmas every one[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Oh Carrie, that dress is absolutely beautiful! When you are feeling better, if you make more, I would love to get one for Noel.

Your green girl is so pretty. Her blushing is perfect.

19. She's gorgeous Carrie, I was eyeing up your lovely lilac girl you have on your etsy sight but I also adore the green...damn lol

That dress is beautiful!!

20. is there any word on the dark tan Carrie?