1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Transactions with Blackie008

Mar 24, 2008

1. If you have had a transaction with me, please leave feedback here.

Thanks so much.
    2. I sold a Customhouse Petite Ai Gabriel to blackie008 through layaway. She was great with communication, and actually paid the remaining balance early. Super experience - would definitely do business with again~! :)
    3. I sold a wig to blackie008.
      One of the fastest payment that I received! :)
      It's been a pleasure to deal with her!
    4. Sold three wigs to blackie008. :D She paid quickly and let me know when the wigs arrived. :) Thanks so much for a great transaction and sorry for the late feedback XD;;
    5. Just sold a Bjdollarama bubble wig to blackie00 paid quickly thanks so much!!
    6. I sold a wig to Blackie008. She was a quick payer and a great communicator. :)
    7. :D I have bought 5 juwelry sets for SD from Blackie008.
      She is a lovely person to deal with, shipping was very quickly
      to the Netherlands !
      The juwelry is beautiful, perfectly made, lovely quality !

Thanks a lot :aheartbea:aheartbea
    8. Had a great transaction with Blackie008, very nice and very quick!
    9. Sold her a doll head-totally wonderful from start to finish!! Would do business with again ANYTIME...thanks so much! :) :) :)
    10. Just sold some boots Blackie008. Great communications and really nice to deal with. Would do business with her anytime. Thanks again .
    11. Blackie participated in a group order that I ran. She paid quickly and had great communication. Highly recommended and welcome to join in future group orders :D
    12. Blackie was so much fun! She purchased an msd body from me, and paid instantly. A total delight! Thanks so much! :)
    13. I sold an abio head to Carole,and she is so, so sweet :) and of course a great buyer, speedy payment and perfect comunication...thank you very much!
      God bless.
    14. I sold a pair of glass eyes to blackie008, and she paid quickly, had great communication, and was great to work with overall! I highly recommend her--Thank you so much! :)
    15. Blackie008 has been in some of my group orders, and has purchased eyes from me. She is wonderful to work with and I would recommend her to anyone. POSITIVE!
    16. Blackie008 bought a pair of shoes and a pair of boots for her MSD. She paid fast and was a delight to deal with. Hugs, MK
    17. I bought a doll and a wig from Blackie008, and she's wonderful to deal with . .great communication and super smooth transactions . . :)
    18. Blackie008 purchased Custom House Gaby from me. She is the best to deal with. Fast payment and excellent communication. A real pleasure!
    19. Blackie bought an Iplehouse Body from me and it was a Nice Smooth Transaction..She Paid quickly, and her Communition was great ! . .Would highly Recommend..Thank you !

20. Blackie008 is a lovely person to deal with. I sold her an AiL alice. She is very communicative and paid quickly. I would not hesitate to deal with her again. I highly recommend her too!