1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

TrashKing Marketplace feedback

Jul 18, 2016

1. Please post my feedback in this thread! Thanks!

2. I sold a MNF Karsh head to TrashKing. Prompt and friendly communication and sent payment as promised. She had some some questions about the head to which I answered to her satisfaction. This was an absolutely smooth transaction and I would not hesitate to deal with TrashKing again. Thank you!

3. I've had another wonderful transaction with TrashKing. She purchased a MNF Rin head from me. Payment was made when she said it would be placed and she also let me know once the package arrived. Thank you so much!

4. TrashKing purchase a Fairyland Minifee body (cutie bust/legs) from me and was absolutely wonderful to work with! They were extremely friendly and we were able to set up a quick layaway. Every payment was recieved right on time :) They let me know when the body arrived and even sent me an adorable picture of their new girl! I would gladly sell to TrashKing again in the future and highly recommend them as a buyer.
      Thank you so much!!

5. Wonderful, wonderful transaction with TrashKing. I bought a Minifee body . It was shipped fast, packed perfectly -- wonderful. And she is a nice person!! Thank you!!

6. Had a wonderful transaction with TrashKing. They bought a mnf Rix from me through layaway and every payment was quick and correct. conversations were very pleasant and overall transaction went smoothly. Thank you very much for your purchase

7. Positive feedback. I bought a Mystic kid msd body from TrashKing. The transaction was a dream. I contacted them on the 14th, submitted payment the same day, the package was sent on the 15th and arrived safe and sound the 19th. Very clear, prompt and pleasant communication through out. And a sweet thank you card came along with it! Would highly recommend as a seller.

8. I bought a minifee Juri 14 head from TrashKing. They were great to work with, very patient when I was a couple days behind and shipped promptly. It was packaged very well with a thank-you card. Highly recommend them, excellent seller <3

9. Trashking bought the wig from my momo split and was positively wonderful!! Thank you so much and enjoy!! :D

10. I bought a Minifee A-Line event head from TrashKing. I had to wait until my next check to send a payment, but once I did the head was shipped out promptly. The head arrived way quicker than I expected and it was perfectly wrapped in bubblewrap. I am so happy to have added this head to my collection, and I was super happy to purchase from TrashKing! Everything went so well. Very pleased customer!!

11. I bought a Minifee Ria from TrashKing. She was packed very well and arrived safe and sound. TrashKing was fast to reply and easy to deal with; would deal with her again anytime! Thank you so much for allowing me to have Ria!

12. TrashKing and I traded doll bodies~ My Fairyland Minifee M-line for her Fairyland Minifee A-line. Communication was timely and always friendly. Provided me with detailed pictures, while answering all of my questions. She shipped out on the day we agreed on and promptly provided me proof. The body arrived securely packaged. Trades can be a nerve-wrecking experience, but TrashKing made me feel comfortable and confident about this trade. So happy I could find such a wonderful person to trade with. I definitely recommend her as a trustworthy seller. Thanks again!!! :D

13. TrashKing bought a nanuri 14 head from me. Communication was great and she paid promptly. Would definitely recommend her. Thank you!

14. Had a couple great transactions with TrashKing. Seller was great at communication and was flexible when life threw me a curveball and I was unable to make a scheduled payment. I was externally satisfied with this seller. Items always arrived well packed and are shipped promptly. I will definitely buy from TrashKing again!!!

15. Participated in an Eva split that TrashKing hosted. Was an absolutely perfect seller and split host. Communication was great, everything was well packaged and in perfect condition. Ten outa ten, would recommend :D

16. I took part in a Eva split for the eyes and it was a great experience. Great communication through out and fast at posting out the item. Over all very very happy :) would recommend to split with again

17. I bought a model delf NS body from TrashKing and it was quite a fun experience. Together we freaked out about the possibility of the parcel being lost in the mail/resent back to her at one point but I think TrashKing handled the situation beautifully. She was dutiful in monitoring the situation when the tracking receipt didnt work and even offered to resend the parcel back to me at her expense if it ended up back at her place. Luckily the parcel turned up at my place just fine the first time. I would buy from her again because she displays the proper amount of concern and responsibility in a situation. Very happy to have this doll for my hybrid project! Thank you!

18. I bought a MNF Chloe head from TrashKing. Communication was excellent and the head is just beautiful. I wauld definitely buy from her again.

19. Was in a split with TrashKing and everything went smoothly. Would recommend.

20. I had a fantastic transaction with TrashKing for a pair of Minifee Eva horns for my second Eva.

Communication was brilliant, price and postage was perfect, the parcel took a little detour on route through the post but arrived safe and sound with no worries at all.

I would highly recommend this seller, thank you :)