1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Traveling with tinies

Apr 15, 2016

1. I was wondering what is the best way to protect your tiniest while taking them out and about? I have 2 realpuki's I'd like to take along with me and want to keep them protected (probably while in my purse) Thanks!

2. I have a hard case meant for eyeglasses that fits a couple realpukis perfectly!!
      *edit: Also some little makeup bags can work great for tinies! :)

3. I'd love to know some ideas as well, as my purse can be particularly destructive.. :sweat

4. I hate tinies not because of any other reason but this. I'm afraid that I'd accidentally sit on it and crush it to pieces. I have a pencil case that will do the job, but still.

#4 cherryquf, Apr 15, 2016
      Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    5. Speaking of wich, do anyone of you have an idea for travelling with pukifee ? Realpuki are so small they indeed do fit in a glasses case... but Pukifee are way bigger ><

6. I don't take my two Real Pukis anywhere because I'm terrified of loosing their little hands! However, I do take my Puki Puki places with me. I made a felt bag that he fits in that works pretty well at protecting him.

7. i use a hard eyeglass lined with polarfleece for extra padding for my tinies like realpukis, pukipukis etc. for the pukifee size i use a padded rectangular lunch kit instead. it holds 3 or 4 pukifees, each wrapped in a small polar fleece blanket or a padded sleeping bag. i also have a soft flute case that i use for my dolls minifee sized and down. they are easy to find relatively cheap on e*ay. i take mine out with my for pictures a lot and either case is easy to clip onto my camera bag. i also have a great backpack camera bag with movable padded compartments that works really well for a doll or two + my camera stuff. but that is a much pricier option. my dh and i got those because we hike a lot with our cameras.

8. A small hardsided makeup case or purse can also work well for transporting Pukifees. I use a soft, thick washcloth or little fleece blanket for protection.

9. Has anyone hit on a good method for transporting Realfees yet? I've been taking one of my girls back and forth to work with me lately and she normally rides in the smallest front pocket of my computer bag. Nothing worse than awkwardly-bent limbs has happened so far (*knocks on wood*) but I don't want to take any chances.

10. A friend of mine has used a hard pencil case as her carrier for her Pukifee. I thought it was ingenious.

11. Michaels and hobby lobby have just random boxes with magnetic lids. They come in all different sizes and I know for sure one of those sizes fits a realfee perfectly, even with her big heels on and wrapped in a blanket (with shoes she fits snug length wise)