1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

TriffonyArtwork

Nov 12, 2014

1. I am still slowly gathering stuff for Theo, my Phillip. My daughters bought me a toy box for him and I am filling it with little lead figures and a drum and all the things I can make or find. He is one lucky little boy! Hopefully, I will be able to get down to some proper photo taking soon. In the meantime, have a photo of him from a meet a few months back.

[​IMG]

2. WOW he looks so real!! you can practically see him breathing.

3. @MadamMauMau - Your wonderful photos make all your dolls look as if they are about to breathe or move.

4. Mau, Theo is looking really good. :D More photos! More photos!

5. Thank you all. I am having a great deal of fun with him.

And I took a "proper" photo. Theo takes his Vorpal sword in hand and goes in search of the manxome foe.

[​IMG]

#225 MadamMauMau, Jan 31, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
    6. He is so realistic and just perfect as wel as your photography. my first thought was a young Ron Weasley [love that actor] I found myself wanting the older boys/men to accompany my girls. I had a box of cowboys & Indian lead figures somewhere in the garage, didn't think of them as diorama but now, hm, excellent idea,

#226 Katscauldron, Feb 12, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    7. Ha! He has many referents (Oskar from Tin Drum, Little Neemo, Max and Mickey from the Sendak stories), but never thought of Ron Weasely. I nabbed some 1930s-1940s lead farm figures for Theo at a car boot sale a while back. He is gathering quite a collection of toys. I must photograph him with some of them soon.

8. she is soooo beautiful i love her clothes

9. uyukkum, Thank you so much! :aheartbea I really do need to photograph her more. She is dressed in the cutest little ballet dress right now.

10. He is So cool!!! I like it!

11. Hi all! I have recently stumbled across this amazing artist and have fallen in love with Utari. Does anyone have her or one of the resin girls that could take photos of them against another MSD? I'm really interested in their size. Triffony Artwork resin girls look quite small and i can't seem to find any photos with them and another MSD. Any help would be much appreciated.
      Thank you!!!!!!

12. Me too. They are spectacular. Or even just the toothy kitties. :3nodding: The one in resin is sorta a content kitty smile. Triffony's work is really top notch.

I love this doll! Congrats to you!

Does anyone know if there is a size difference between the original release and the 2016 release? I keep hearing rumors of a third release but smaller?

Does your girl have a markers mark?

#232 LillithLorraine, Dec 23, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2020
    13. I have not looked since I purchased her directly from TiffonyArtwork.

14. Triffony's cats remain one of my favorite bjd designs :3nodding: When hunting around for a bjd for my hairless cat character, Triffony's work obviously came up and I was in love for a long time. Now I've been searching for alternatives after accepting that her price point will probably never be reachable for me, but I really like that for others its something so special and well made that exists. For a long time I was told by everyone near me that both dolls and sphynx cats were "ugly" but it's encouraged me to see others that find their appearance so beautiful in their unique way ♥