1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

TriffonyArtwork

Nov 12, 2014

1. Why did I enter this topic... woah, the Sphinx is amazing O_O
      More pictures please!

2. My black resin sphinx from Triffony got shipped yesterday! Really excited, wonder who else has ordered her? I hope there are no damages, that sounds like a pain.

3. When did you order her? So I get an idea about how much time it takes to receive it ^^

4. I ordered the 22th of December! So this was really, really quick, but Tatiana told me if I could pay the whole sum at once I'd have the doll earlier. I was sceptical when she said mid-january, but ha! No lies there!

5. Oh that's so quick!! I'm used to 7 months of wait so it sounds like music to my ears haha. I am tempted to buy the white skin one... damn :sweat

6. [​IMG]
      I am so in love with her, had to post a little photo!

7. She is stunning. What an incredible resin colour.

8. It really is, would be so great if it was more common for companies to use!

9. It will be hard to paint her, no? Or you plan to leave it blank?

10. Unfortunately for now she is going to be blank, it's winter here and humidity+cold is too risky for me on black resin. Would hate it for her to get that misty look. Eventually I'll paint her face though, but the body is staying blank, maybe some paint on her teeny nails and toes. Since I can't unstring her without cutting the cords, and I really enjoy posing her I think the body is going to stay blank entirely.

11. Officially waiting for my Sphinx now!
      I have so many plans for my little one... and Tatiana said it will only take one month, like yours MisMantis. I'm super excited ^^

12. These are such gorgeous dolls- I really love their faces! I will admit that the shipping issue makes me nervous though- there is nothing more sad than spending a ton on a doll only to receive it broken.

13. Indeed... I hope mine arrives safe and sound or I will be really upset :/

14. I love the Spynx's mold! <3 I hope I have someday enough of money to buy one of these beauties.

15. I am very happy that people are receiving their Sphinx with no issues. The photos are stunning!! Congrats to all:))

16. You really made me impatient to get my Sphinx now with those pics... hahah, she is beautiful, thanks for posting it :>

17. Ahh Matahata, she is soo pretty! That chair is really neat too. I really love this doll in every color, hopefully in the far off future I'll have the chance to get another one in a different color! Get my girl a friend, haha.

I am having a bit of trouble finding clothes for the spinx though, it's kind of a tricky size. Has anyone experimented with that yet? Maybe has an idea for clothes that fit? I'll likely be sewing for her in the future but, I kind of like just being able to buy them too!

18. I have managed to get mine into a stretchy female action figure outfit, but it was a struggle. I wouldn't say it was a good fit.

19. MisMantis, thank you. I don't know about suitable outfit for her. Maybe some of slim-msd clothers? But she is thiner than ordinary slim-msd... So the slim-msd clothers, like MadamMauMau said, don't fit good.
      I think she is need handmade outfits.
      I can't sew so my doll have the only one outfit sewing by my friend.
      [​IMG]Triffony_Artwork_Sphinx 7 by matahata, on Flickr