1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

TTYA Child 16cm Tiny Discussion

Mar 6, 2020

1. I did a search and couldn't find anything about these cute little guys so I figured I would start a discussion thread in case anyone has one or more of these cute little buggers.

Measurements from TTYA website:

APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS

Total height : 16cm

Head circumference : 15cm

Neck circumference : 3.5cm

Shoulder width : 3.5cm

Bust circumference : 8cm

Arm length : 4.3cm

Hand length : 1.5cm

Hips circumference : 9.7cm

Thigh circumference : 4.2cm

Leg length : 8.4cm

Foot length : 2cm

If anyone has any of these and could share pictures I would love it! Sori is so cute I'm considering breaking my "only one 16cm doll" rule for her.

2. She's so adorable! I have some clothes from TTYA but no dolls so far. Sori is my favorite of the sculpts, and I would also love to see owner pictures of her.

3. I am disappointed to see that no one answered this request. I have a pocket Kkukku by TTYA and I have been searching for owner photos of other sculpts. Sori and Nana are the two I am most interested in. I would also like to see photos of the 1/6 size dolls.

Anyway, here is a quick look at my Kkukku for anyone who is interested.

jensfaeriewings
      (album link added because it seems I don't know how to add a Flickr photo)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. I wanted the milk tea Sori but her blush is too dark for my taste and I don’t do faceups. I saw an owner photo of her on Instagram and it’s too much. The normal skin one is better but with price plus shipping I haven’t gone for one yet.

5. Does anyone have unboxing photos of these dolls?

6. On my third post, these don’t seem very popular outside of certain areas but if anyone is still looking for owner photos, here’s my milk tea Kkakka. The sculpt is similar to Rose I think. I’m not set on her look but I have not had time to try much else today.
      [​IMG]

7. Thank you for sharing. I've been eyeballing these adorable tinies, but it's so hard to choose one :whee: Your Kkakka is so precious, her little mouth :D And the milk tea color looks very pretty.

8. The resin color is really pretty and I love her expression :chibi. I got lucky and did not have to wait, they must have had one in stock.

9. Trying different wigs, I’m not sure about either that I’ve tried so far.
      [​IMG]

10. @NineOneThree your girl is so cute. I've just come across the ttya dolls but haven't found much about them, which is a shame as they are very pretty. I like the milk tea skin tone especially.

11. Their clothes are pretty popular but the dolls have not really found a big niche yet, maybe because they only have yosd and smaller.

#11 NineOneThree, Jul 28, 2023
      Last edited: Jul 28, 2023
    12. I finally found the right wig for her!
      [​IMG]

13. I agree! She is adorable.