1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Preorder Tum in "Fair" color - Forever Virginia Child 30cm BJD Artist Doll Limited Edition - ending April 30!

Apr 25, 2017

1. PRE-ORDER ENDS APRIL 30th!
      www.ForeverVirginia.com

[​IMG]
      TUM CHILD Fair (April 2017)
      Handmade by me and professionally cast.

___________//____________

OPTIONS

$200 Deposit (no faceup) - deposit for blank nude doll, no faceup, no eyes

$250 Deposit (yes faceup) - deposit for nude doll, with artist faceup by me with glass eyes of random color

$350 Deposit (fullset) - deposit for doll with artist faceup, fully dressed by artist including clothing of my choice, shoes, wig and eyes

$400 Total (no faceup) - total for blank nude doll, no faceup, no eyes

$500 Total (yes faceup) - total for nude doll, with artist faceup by me with glass eyes of random color

$700 Total (fullset) - total for doll with artist faceup, fully dressed by artist including clothing of my choice, shoes, wig and eyes

___________//____________

PRE-ORDER
      This pre-order will run the month of April, or until 50 orders are placed. Note that casting of dolls does not begin until after pre-order ends and can take anywhere from 3-6 months to complete. Then I have to paint, pack and ship the dolls so much patience is required.

PAYMENTS
      All payments are final and NON-REFUNDABLE including deposits even if you cancel your order. If you pay with deposit, the remaining amount will be due when the doll arrives to me from the factory (prior to me painting the faceup).

Blank dolls will not include eyes.

Clothing and wigs or other accessories are not included and are only for example.

Orders for dolls with faceup will arrive NUDE WITH FACEUP (hand-painted by me) and GLASS EYES (color is random). Each faceup is unique but I will do my best to stay close to the example photos.

"CHILD" Measurements
      ----------------------------
      Wig size: 7-8 inch
      Eye size: 16mm
      30cm/11.8in Tall
      19cm/7.5in Head Circumference
      6.5cm/2.5in Neck
      7.5cm/3in Outer Shoulder width
      5.5cm/2.16in Inner Shoulder width
      8.5cm/3.35in Arm length (top of shoulder to wrist)
      14.5cm/5.7in Bust
      15cm/6in Waist
      18cm/7in Hip
      16cm/6.3in Waist to floor
      12cm/4.75in Crotch to floor
      8.5cm/3.35in Thigh
      6.75cm/2.65in Calf
      5.5cm/2.16in Ankle
      38mm/1.5in Foot length
      16mm/.63in Foot width

PRE-ORDER ENDS APRIL 30th!
      www.ForeverVirginia.com