1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Preorder twigling returns, new website, new preorders...

Jun 10, 2017

1. Please come and visit twigling.com!! The site is finally up and I have opened preorders for Minigenue, Eloy, All the Big Sisters, Argyria (Ingenue) and Artifex Kindred in Raw Umber (dark brown). There are also parts and services available.

Direct all questions to the "Ask A Question" tab on any listed product in the shop, and I will answer as soon as possible. For questions about individual orders, use the contact form or email me by replying to one of the system-order emails that contain your details.

Thank you for everyones patience, I hope you haven't forgotten me!!

2. Is it just me, you sight is down when i try to enter, we have not forgotten you :)

3. Is it possible to see more pictures of Gamine?

4. Site is about to fall down again today. If it keeps up like this i will look into more bandwidth but i think it will balance out aftrr a few days. If it gets limited like that, it comes back the next day.

I don't have any more pics of Gamine or i would have posted them already, from memory didnt sell very many units last preorder.

5. Are the preorder limited?

6. I haven't set any limits as yet, in fact as in the past, no order will be sent to factory until the minimum numbers are surpassed. I try to cap each product at a limit of what I can humanly handle in a reasonable amount of time when it comes to assembly, packing, etc.

7. Thanks!!!! I've always wanted one of your dolls, but I dont have the money right now ><

8. Preorder is still open, I can confirm Raw Umber and Argyria (LE Ingenue) will go into production when the period ends, as well as caramel tan and vivid. I have set 31 August as a preliminary closing/reviewing date for the preorders.

The other colours for now have insuficient orders to fill the minimum, same with Minigenue, there are very few orders for her. The preorder for Eloy will remain open until filled, hopefully before the end of the year.

There is a discount coupon code: AKtwig17 and orders can be placed via twigling.com
      Follow me on Instagram: @twigling
      I rebooted the newsletter (but I didn't put the signup form on the website yet....)

It's awful hot here and I can not work much on the computer, hopefully in about two weeks it will start to be a bit cooler.

9. I have a preorder for a elbe head in cream, does this mean that i will not receive her ??
      Thanks

10. It's wonderful news about the Raw Umber dolls! I hope many more order so the minimum amount of orders can be reached :)

#10 JAS101, Aug 4, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    11. I'm extending the preorder end dates again (at least until end of September), the summer has been really hard and I haven't been able to get as much (or anything) done as I wanted, but I am starting to move things again now. The website is still a work in progress and I welcome questions and comments that help me improve the user friendliness and flow of the site. I will also be uploading pictures and videos as they become available :D

I've also come to realise that Facebook does not reach very far without paying for boost, so I'm trying to make little teasers and updates on Instagram (@twigling), so please follow me there to get more insight into current projects.

12. I preordered Eloy about a month ago, so I'm very curious when he will be in production. Are the minimum amount of orders filled?

13. @Moon-Dust-Dolls it was stated above:
      So until the Eloy quota is met, it sounds like he won't go into production.

14. Do you offer Layaway? I am interested in a full doll, are the preorders open indefinitely?

15. Makes sense.

16. I currently have 10 orders for Eloy, since this is the last time we reproduce with Dollshe I would probably wait until we have 20 though, however as I have very few pictures of him (need to go hunting a bit more) there isn't much visual material to raise interest.

Yes, I most certainly do!! :) Link to more info here. The preorders will not be open indefinitely but hopefully in the future somewhat regularly. Due to circumstances way beyond my control, and many unknowns I have continued to extend this preorder while waiting for more information over the summer.

The 2015 Long Layaway remaining tan doll orders are now shipping from Haru, who will be taking a break from reproducing my dolls until December, to catch up on other clients orders. Therefor I will leave the current preorder open until Haru starts reproducing again. Please be aware that I have switched off the option for teal and caramel dolls, as well as raw umber and Argyria, because Haru was having trouble with the transparent resin and is testing alternative materials. Those colours will most likely be available again in the next preorder, especially Argyria LE Ingenue, as while the minimum number has been reached and will be produced from december, I would like more people to have the opportunity to order her, especially once the first orders come in and you will be able to see a complete doll in this colour.

Minimum numbers for cream/white, pink and vivid resin have been reached, and I expect there will be no issues with grey resin either.

I will now make sure I subscribe to this thread so I get notified about new posts!!!

17. The site is still down though(.

18. Yes, it's fallen down for the fourth day in a row, and I am now trying to find the problem to be able to fix it. I have made some changes in cPanel, and will do more once I can access the Wordpress backend again tomorrow, to try to prevent it from continuing to happen. I don't think it's legitimate visitor traffic, more likely bots. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, the site should be back up in about 7 hours (I'll be in bed) and I will continue investigations and repairs in the morning.

19. Can we get an update on the big girls pre-order status please? If I recall correctly we were told on Facebook that there would be an update by the end of August but I haven't heard any news on if the numbers needed for casting have been met yet or anything.

20. As stated in a post I made in this thread earlier today:

The 2015 Long Layaway remaining tan doll orders are now shipping from Haru, who will be taking a break from reproducing my dolls until December, to catch up on other clients orders. Therefor I will leave the current preorder open until Haru starts reproducing again. Please be aware that I have switched off the option for teal and caramel dolls, as well as raw umber and Argyria, because Haru was having trouble with the transparent resin and is testing alternative materials. Those colours will most likely be available again in the next preorder, especially Argyria LE Ingenue, as while the minimum number has been reached and will be produced from december, I would like more people to have the opportunity to order her, especially once the first orders come in and you will be able to see a complete doll in this colour.

Minimum numbers for cream/white, pink and vivid resin have been reached, and I expect there will be no issues with grey resin either.

The *existing* orders for raw umber, caramel and argyria will be produced as of December (they are distinct from LLP tan dolls). New orders for these colours will not be possible until resin issue is resolved.

SO far only the long-layaway preorder tan dolls have been cast and shipped.

Tags: