1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

U-noa boys!

Feb 21, 2005

1. Alchemic Laboratory has photos of new U-noa boys!
      To see the photos , click on "Diary" in http://www.alchemiclabo.com.
      The one with gray hair is "B-el" and another one is "L-bi".
      They are prototypes, and AL has not made any comment about when they will be available for sale yet.

2. wow.. that grey haired ones actualy vaguely hot...

3. That L-be's pretty hot. Wonder what the body will look like.

That tiny stuffed man is pretty cute, too. Although... is he doing what I think he's doing?

4. XDD; ::snort::

5. Does anyone else think the grey-haired one looks JUST LIKE Volks Isao?

6. Cute! I like them both!

7. Personally, I think they look like Lusis and Sist heads on boy bodies. :oops: I'm not complaining, though, I've always thought Sist would make a good boy. :3

8. Oooh, the grey-haired one is really hot. :3

Is it just me, or do the eyes look painted on? Are the 1/6 dolls are Unoa-sized? :?

9. I like the grey haired one<333

10. wow.. does anyone know what the page translations say about them? I'll be sad if theyre going to be sold at dolpa's only ;_;

11. *____* WANT!

12. Thank you, Yuzuko. ^^

I wondered if he'd ever get to the point of making a boy Unoa. I love all the dolls he's made. I hope he introduces them at the next Dolpa, which isn't too far away... ^^

Thanks again for the news..
      --Pam

13. I hope they come as real boys and not just faces on the current bodies.....I too really like the grey haired boy, mmmmmm my little Fay cant wait to get her hands on him!

14. Yeah, like the look of the grey haired one...I held my Sist ( still no name.... :( ) up to the screen for comparision and I think the chest looks different on the first boy compared to a girls flat chest. Going on Gentaro's work, these boys could be as anatomically correct as the U-noa-lite boy :lol:

15. Uh, no. Not at all. They look like slightly modified Unoa heads on boy bodies. I really love the grey haired one too. Can't wait to see more pictures. :)

16. I like the 1/6 Unola better. :oops: I've always thought Sist made a nice androgynous being.

17. I want one! :( They're so sweet-looking.

18. I hope they release more info on them soon! >___<
      They look so beautiful! I'm curious to see the whole body...!

19. Hey, at least he's wearing pants in that photo. :p

20. What I want to know is...

...will the boys have the optional O face? :chibi