1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll new Zoo line Release 2 editions

May 15, 2009

1. [​IMG]

Hi~

It is new unidoll line.
      This line is pet line.
      It is first doll in pet line.
      It is not dog,bear,hippo.

Please expect about new line~

Unique Look & Feel ::: Unidoll - http://www.unidoll.com

2. Any Idea when this little cutie will be coming out?

3. As per DoA's criteria for on-topic Anthros - we will need to wait to see more photos of the body and sculpt to decide if this doll will be on-topic for the board!

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The first uni pet is otter.
      It has grey body and head.(It is original resin color and otter's real color.)
      It will be relased soon.
      Please expect it.

Unique Look & Feel :: Unidoll
      http://www.unidoll.com

5. Can I ask how tall he is?

6. These anthros are on-topic for DoA! :)

7. Hi everyone~
      We release uni Zoo line.
      Cafu is first doll in Zoo line.
      We release 2 editions this time.
      We hope lots of your interest about Cafu
      Thanks

Cafu Superman edition
      [​IMG]

Product title : Cafu Superman Edition
      Including
      Head : Cafe ( Creator : Artemis @ Unidoll )
      Body : uni Zoo Cafu body
      Eyes : 16mm glass eyes (Random Color)
      Option
      - Makeup : $35
      - Outfit : $35
      Price : USD 199

Cafu Wonderwoman edition
      [​IMG]

Product title : Cafu Wonderwoman Edition
      Including
      Head : Cafe ( Creator : Artemis @ Unidoll )
      Body : uni Zoo Cafu body
      Eyes : 18mm glass eyes (Random Color)
      Option
      - Makeup : $35
      - Outfit : $40
      Price : USD 199

When to buy : Jun. 22th. 2009 ~
      Where to buy : Unidoll Website ( http://www.unidoll.com/ )

8. are Superman and Wonder Woman officially licensed from DC Comics? (I can't read the tiny print to tell and could not find the info on the site)

9. I don't think it is licensed: the small print just says that its a fictional character (superman that is), who the original creator was and a bit about its cultural influence

10. the superman and wonder Woman character use was not licensed. i know this, because i spoke to Kevin Kanirie, who is the head of licensing for Dc comics. He is the individual who processes all requests for licensing, and Unidoll never sent in a request to license these characters. Kevin Kanirie has notified their legal department, and a cease and desist is being issued. If the dolls are still being sold without Unidoll aquiring the proper license, then from what Kevin has told me, legal action will be taken.

When a company uses these characters without attaining the proper licensing, the original creators cannot be paid for the use of the characters that they created.

while i think the designs are adorable, i refuse to buy anything that rips off the original artist. Much the way that i do not buy knock off dolls.