1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll Real boy Feanor (KR-III)

Sep 21, 2007

1. Just got the email! Interchangeable ears....human and elf!

Here is the info.

:)

----------------------------------------------

Product title : Feanor(UHr-03)

Including
      Head : UHr - 03 ( Creator : Project Raurencio )
      Body : UBr - 01 ( uni Real boy Body )
      Wig : Default wig
      Eyes : 14mm glass eyes (Random Color)
      Ears : Human ears parts, Elf ears parts
      Option
      - Natural Makeup($55)
      - Clothing(UsCr-05) : $167
      - Shoes(UsSr-02 Black) : $67

Price : USD 680

When to buy : Oct. 1st 00:00 (GMT) 2007

Where to buy : Unidoll Website ( http://www.unidoll.com/ )

--------------------------------------

Product title : KR-III

Including
      Doll - Head : UHr - 03 ( Creator : Project Raurencio )
      - Body : UBr - 01 ( uni Real boy Body )
      - Wig : Default wig
      - Eyes : 14mm glass eyes (Random Color)
      - Ears : Human ears parts, Elf ears parts
      - Makeup : Natural makeup
      Armor
      - Armor parts : 7 pics
      - Weapon : a bow and a arrow
      - Clothes : pants, belt, buckle, arrow pocket, scarf
      - Shoes : UsSr-04

Price : USD 1,250

When to buy : Oct. 1st 00:00 (GMT) 2007

Where to buy : Unidoll Website ( http://www.unidoll.com/ )

2. Omg he has so much personality on his face, he's perfect for this charrie I had in mind! :D And his mouth, wow...I think its his mouth that does it for me, lol.

UGH why are all these wonderful dolls being released at the same time? x.x;;;

3. Lol sheer cruelty! We're taking preorders at Featherfall too ( http://www.featherfall.ca ) ; we were wondering what the mistery was when they said they were coming out with a new boy! I for one am personally delighted -- I'm crazy about elves ( cough, I thinks that's pretty much common knowledge now!) and Ark was just a little too angry looking for me. I LOVE the Unidoll bodies though, so now glad there's an elf on one. ^_________^

4. Hey, Uneide!
      Do us a favor..When this lovely lad reaches your store, post a pic of his profile. Please please please?? I wonder what that nose looks like from a different angle.
      He is so..otherworldly. Gotta love it. I still want Ark, but.....Yum.

5. I was wondering the same thing--I'd love a profile shot. I love a man with a strong profile!

6. Ooh, a Unidoll with Elf ears...one of these days I *will* end up with another Unidoll--I love their sculpts, they don't look like any other companies'.

7. Mmm I love elves too but this one is going to stay a human. XD

And he's going to have to wait, lol. ^_^; Luckily he doesn't seem a limited. I think if he was a limited sculpt I would have panicked. *_*

I am worried about the ears though bugging me, does anyone have dolls with the changable ears? >_>

8. Ark has changable ears. They're held on by strong magnets, and are super quick and easy to change. :) I'm sure this new guy is the same.

9. *L* I'll try! I'll ask Unidoll to see if they might have some profile shots too.;)

Lazulistar, re the ears- they're actually held on by magnets ( at least Ark's) so easy to take on and off. :3

10. Oh sh.....I have my Jace, I'm saving up for my own Ark after seeing a friend's, I was so set on simply adoring ALL the UH line. I was so happy to find a company who makes character faces...and here we have "another pretty boy", dispite the realism. Is it okay to be a little disappointed? Do Jace and Ark really need a pretty younger brother?

11. Thanks Uneide and Sara! ^^ That's pretty cool. I guess I was worried it would look awkward. ^^; But not stopping me from wanting (getting) him! :love

12. Tell me about it!!

I was so hoping I wouldn't like him at all but I'm SMITTEN! He's so wonderful!!! I love his little half-smile! Yeesh. I need to be made of money.

I want just the head on a regular body though, I wonder if they do such things? *ponders*

13. As may all ready be known, I'm a Weiss Kreuz fan-girl. And it looks like, even though I wasn't planning to, I've found my Schu. I LOVE that smirk!

Morgan

14. Oh, my! Love at first sight. Drool. Alas, he's too dear for my husband to accept me paying that much for him. Oh, those exchangeable ears! Want. Feanor. So. Bad.

15. :grins: I know who they named him after, the knight outfit is rather fitting too.
      For those who may not know I'll give you a clue; his name comes from a character, who is from a prequel to a popular film ;) .

16. Huzzah for Silmarillion inspired names for Dollfies!

I really want him now ;-; <3

17. that's what I thought too! He certainly is handsome :D

18. I just ordered him! *_* (my poor wallet) but omg I just realized he's $680, NOT $630. >_< The font is so small...but I got him anyway. He's going to be the most anticipated arrival ever cause he's going to be a much-loved charrie of mine, Jewel =3

Anyway got him without the faceup cause I want him commissioned by Morbidollz. Hopefully will get a slot and get him back in time for my birthday. :D *crosses fingers*

19. You are going to love him I'm sure Lazulistar, I have a Unidoll girl and I am so impressed with the beauty and quality of the sculpt. Also she came with really beautiful glass eyes.

20. Looks an awful lot like Jace to me, I like all their boys though.