1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll Real boy Feanor (KR-III)

Sep 21, 2007

1. Lazulistar~~ Congrats- you must be soo excited!! Make sure to spam tons of pics once you get him!! :)

2. Stella thanks for the comment, I'm really glad to hear that since I don't see too many Unidolls around here.

I've been pondering on getting Jace for a while now, actually he was like probably the first doll I fell in love with and considered for my charrie, but it never happened. But then Feanor shows up and all it took was one look and I was like its my boy! :love

Lotte I sure will! He's going to be special because he's going to be one of my most loved charries I created and rp. I'm probably more excited about him than any other doll. *flails* XD

3. I just checked my order status and it says:

We have sent your purchase by EMS (You are able to use tracking).

Is it possible that they are that fast? I'm surprised because it's only two days
      ago that I've paid. No tracking number so far, though.

4. Wow! :o That'd be cool! I ordered mine the day he was released so that gives me hope he'll come to me faster. Right now its at "Waiting Delivery".

Now the only thing I need to put together is his clothes >_> Anyone have links or info on what my boy will fit? He only wears leather...so...

5. The Unidoll Boys fit DZ 70 cm clothes ( a little snugly but fine. ) I think I posted pics somewhere.. ;)

6. Thanks. :)

Are there any other clothes? How about Hound size?

7. I LOVE the UNI-Doll BODIES - they are AMAZING! But some of the face sculpts are, well, not my taste. This new guy look slike hew might actually have a face to go with that body! I would love to own a UNI-doll! Maybe this new guy might be the one.....

8. Did anyone else order Feanor? (or is it just Lazulistar, Klapptnix and me?)
      I am so excited...this will be the first "new" doll I've bought.

9. I would love to see "real" pictures when these guys arrive - they're such wonderful looking boys!

10. Still no word yet, and ordered on the 1st without the faceup. I posted a question though asking how much longer it would be. Hopefully soon!

11. Yeah!!! Received tracking number today. Checked it, Feanor is on the plane
      already :)

12. Congratulations. I am just waiting for my feanor.
      Now I am looking forword to see your feanor ^^

13. I got my shipping notice as well last night! :D I can't wait to see my boy in person!

14. Yay Yay Yay! (I got mine with a faceup so it could still be awhile)
      (I want pics when you guys get yours!)

15. Ah, I love Unidoll, and Feanor is gorgeous. If I wasn't two weeks away from having my Ark, I'd probably get one. I love that he looks a little softer than Ark and Jace (who, to be honest, looks like a crackhead in some pictures I've seen). And those ears! I'm a sucker for elf ears, and I'm almost in love with his as I am with Ark's.

16. Feanor's here ! :love

His eyes aren't in the right position and his lashes are messed up a little.

[​IMG]

17. ohmygosh. I saw his picture on Featherfall and it was love at first sight! :D :D :D I've been looking for a doll for one of my characters for a little while, and he's the best fit so far. :D