1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidolls UH10 & UH11

May 19, 2006

1. frzndaqiri > thank you!
      I just saw the UH-10 and UH-11 in preview, they are fantastic, unfortunately a 200 LE. *cries*

2. This is for the new site www.unidoll.com

I know we're not supposed to post in the news forum *_*

Aren't they gorgeous? I haven't felt this way about any BJDs in a long time, they are beautiful!

3. UH-09 would make the cutest girl EVER! Conversely, UH-05 would make a handsome boy.

4. UH-08...ignore the dark face-up and look at the 2nd picture.

*_* IT'S LINK. OMFDGHFDKJG

5. UH-08 is perfect for one of my elven characters, but I had told mself to only plan 4 dolls him NOT included. But that UH-08 is PERFECT. He's totally being added to my list of dolls to buy if he isn't limited. So gorgeous.

6. UH-01 is a face I could fall in love with if I stared too long . . . must! resist! Have! too! many! dolls! already!!

I *love* this company already, they have such -- well, unique -- facemolds! I look forward to seeing the body photos . . . and to seeing lots and lots of owner pics ^-^

-- Andi <3

7. I love that Elf
      I keep reminding myself I dont collect large dolls ...but I love that Elf :)
      I would like to see a shot of the bodies though
      last time I fell for an ELf (Lovely house )when he came he had no boy bits :( I was gutted

8. I think you guys broke the site. I can't get in to see :(

9. The site still worked when I just now clicked it. Do you have flash player?

10. I like UH-11. Dammit. :...(

11. It wouldn't load for me at all a moment ago but it seems to be working now.
      Wow, I love the pouty lips on the UH-07.

12. The site worked ok for me~~

But I too would like to see body pictures, even if they are with bras and panties ;D Just to get a better idea of what they look like.

Beautiful dolls.

13. It was down for me this morning, but now I can access it - maybe try again later, jerrysugarav?

EDIT: And OMGWANT! If only they were MSD-sized!

14. Jerrysugarav--the site was periodically not opening for me, but if I hit reload, it would take forever and then finally show me the page. I think it's just wonky, is all.

15. I'm with you Ashbet, I just love UH-01 too and would love to get him.

16. I wish they had pictures of the doll's body.

17. Grr....My comp won't show me the pics. T_T

18. UH-11 is just wow... She's gorgeous! And U-08's faceup is :o! Where have these people been all my life? It looks like UH-11 and Uh-10 are limited to 200 and will be on sale soon! I love Uh-07's lips too!

19. Here are the images from my photobucket account.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

I hope these are ok. sorry I can't seem to get the last one to show, she can be viewed in the news section though.

20. oh no....why'd i have to look...i dont need anymore dollies on my wishlist..lol