1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unique Animal BJDs

Oct 15, 2019

1. I see a lot of cat, bunny and dragon bjds, even though I love them, I was wondering what are some other, more unique animals that you would want to see as dolls?
      Here's a few that I thought of: ferret, platypus, chicken, flamingo

2. I have the fish and he's SO ADORABLE. I'd love to see more fishies!

3. Well I do wish there were a realistic resin horse available. That's not a very unique idea though horses are very popular! Having other large domestic animals like cows, pigs, reindeer ECT would be cool.

4. Bugs. I adore them and would like to see more of them as bjds regardless of complexity. Not humanoid hybrids, even though I love them, but just bugs. Aside from Ré-Gliss, I have yet to see much more in regards to the insect world.

5. There are a lot of interesting animal BJDs besides those but tbh they're mostly off-topic because they don't have enough joints. Check out the Brigadoon forum because you'll find more conversations about these off-topic dolls!

https://denofangels.com/forums/brigadoon.144/

6. Dream Valley did a wierd cyclops cat monkey called Peanut too. <_< I desire it... badly lol.

7. I have the fishy too, and I just adore him! Im going to second wanting more fishies>.< I know there are some seahorses out there, but I think they have been discontinued.

8. DearMine makes an axolotl and it is sooo cute!! They also make a bat.

Tamikan Space Tardigrade is weirdly awesome too.

Angel of Dream did a turtle, like a pet turtle, not anthro, but it was an event item only. Shame, because it was adorable.

Me too!! It’s like my grail pet BJD!

9. @purple_monkfish , I second you on Peanut!

There used to be a company called ReptileDoll that made the cutest lizards--chameleons, bearded dragons, etc. After their site closed they were still selling through other sites, but the last time I looked for them I couldn't find anything.

10. I have a Loongsoul Piggy Fish. He's half pig, half... Fish. :whee:

I have two DF-A DuoDuo's (deer) and the fish, too.

11. I love the little mouse from Boy & Girl, Kevin's Castle. It's on my wish list. I would love to see a giraffe.

12. Yeah... as already mentioned most of the interesting animals seem to be off-topic according to DoA's current rules. That makes them a little hard to find if this is your only "dolly-info site", but they're definitely out there. Check out Eve Studios, for instance. In addition to cats and such, they have a great tarantula and an absolutely gorgeous Orchid mantis.

13. I have a df-a Luca (a deer) and three of the little alicorns from aimerai. All off them are adorable.

14. Oh my gosh! I'm dying! Thank you @Brightfires. Last I checked Eve Studio's they were still doing mostly reptiles and other mammals. I never saw that they released some insects. :aeyepop:

Also, sadly, most animals are often off-topic. For instance, Sakura & Tissue as well as some of DearMine's pets. Though I suppose if people wanted to find more one could simply check the off-topic list.:whee:

15. Omg! Thank you! I didn't expect to love the fish as much as I do, It's so cute!
      Looks like they have a really cute frog too!

I just looked it up and it's really cool! Such a unique design! Thank you! :sweat

I just found some picture of the Axolotl, and they are SO CUTE!!
      I'm not sure how I feel about the Tardigrade, but it is definitely unique ha ha, thank you for sharing :D

Oh wow, thank you for the info! They have so many animals, it's amazing :XD: Very realistic too!

16. I have a Capricorn doll by Camellia dynasty. I have a post I put when I got him.

17. Following this thread because animals are my jam and i'd love to get more!!

18. I have a Toopidolls Squishy, who is an adorable little jellyfish. Also off-topic but here's a pic of her with an on-topic doll lmao. The artist only made four in total and I don't know if they're still active, so I was very lucky to get her. :whee:

19. I would love to see more frog bjd's! They look so cute in clothes :whee: