Unique Animal BJDs

Oct 15, 2019

1. I see a lot of cat, bunny and dragon bjds, even though I love them, I was wondering what are some other, more unique animals that you would want to see as dolls?
      Here's a few that I thought of: ferret, platypus, chicken, flamingo

2. I have the fish and he's SO ADORABLE. I'd love to see more fishies!

3. Well I do wish there were a realistic resin horse available. That's not a very unique idea though horses are very popular! Having other large domestic animals like cows, pigs, reindeer ECT would be cool.

4. Bugs. I adore them and would like to see more of them as bjds regardless of complexity. Not humanoid hybrids, even though I love them, but just bugs. Aside from Ré-Gliss, I have yet to see much more in regards to the insect world.

5. There are a lot of interesting animal BJDs besides those but tbh they're mostly off-topic because they don't have enough joints. Check out the Brigadoon forum because you'll find more conversations about these off-topic dolls!

https://denofangels.com/forums/brigadoon.144/

6. Dream Valley did a wierd cyclops cat monkey called Peanut too. <_< I desire it... badly lol.

7. I have the fishy too, and I just adore him! Im going to second wanting more fishies>.< I know there are some seahorses out there, but I think they have been discontinued.

8. DearMine makes an axolotl and it is sooo cute!! They also make a bat.

Tamikan Space Tardigrade is weirdly awesome too.

Angel of Dream did a turtle, like a pet turtle, not anthro, but it was an event item only. Shame, because it was adorable.

Me too!! It’s like my grail pet BJD!

9. @purple_monkfish , I second you on Peanut!

There used to be a company called ReptileDoll that made the cutest lizards--chameleons, bearded dragons, etc. After their site closed they were still selling through other sites, but the last time I looked for them I couldn't find anything.

10. I have a Loongsoul Piggy Fish. He's half pig, half... Fish. :whee:

I have two DF-A DuoDuo's (deer) and the fish, too.

11. I love the little mouse from Boy & Girl, Kevin's Castle. It's on my wish list. I would love to see a giraffe.

12. Yeah... as already mentioned most of the interesting animals seem to be off-topic according to DoA's current rules. That makes them a little hard to find if this is your only "dolly-info site", but they're definitely out there. Check out Eve Studios, for instance. In addition to cats and such, they have a great tarantula and an absolutely gorgeous Orchid mantis.

13. I have a df-a Luca (a deer) and three of the little alicorns from aimerai. All off them are adorable.

14. Oh my gosh! I'm dying! Thank you @Brightfires. Last I checked Eve Studio's they were still doing mostly reptiles and other mammals. I never saw that they released some insects. :aeyepop:

Also, sadly, most animals are often off-topic. For instance, Sakura & Tissue as well as some of DearMine's pets. Though I suppose if people wanted to find more one could simply check the off-topic list.:whee:

15. Omg! Thank you! I didn't expect to love the fish as much as I do, It's so cute!
      Looks like they have a really cute frog too!

I just looked it up and it's really cool! Such a unique design! Thank you! :sweat

I just found some picture of the Axolotl, and they are SO CUTE!!
      I'm not sure how I feel about the Tardigrade, but it is definitely unique ha ha, thank you for sharing :D

Oh wow, thank you for the info! They have so many animals, it's amazing :XD: Very realistic too!

16. I have a Capricorn doll by Camellia dynasty. I have a post I put when I got him.

17. Following this thread because animals are my jam and i'd love to get more!!

18. I have a Toopidolls Squishy, who is an adorable little jellyfish. Also off-topic but here's a pic of her with an on-topic doll lmao. The artist only made four in total and I don't know if they're still active, so I was very lucky to get her. :whee:

19. I would love to see more frog bjd's! They look so cute in clothes :whee: