1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Universe Doll Mini

Dec 30, 2017

1. @Athenril I think you’ve got a good start! Another gorgeous photo!:love

2. @kurogane Thank you! I am super excited about him. ^^

3. @Athenril
      Can I ask, what eye and wig size does Actaeon take?

4. @Athenril
      Thank you! Now I might just have to put him on my wishlist!

5. We finally got some bright daylight, maybe this will be useful to somebody. He was supposed to be all snowy white, but he's turning out very colorful. :)

[​IMG]

6. 12mm eyes look perfect on him ❤️ I think i should order a pair of glass eyes for my son. He is on process of manufacturing.

7. I hope you get your boy soon @DianNguyen! I would love to try 10mm eyes on him, but I don't have any. :( I think it might look good too.

8. Thank your suggest. I have an eyes handmade kit. I can do it at home with uv resin.

9. Elnias got a new sweater and I had to snap a quick picture! I love the color.

[​IMG]Red by Aylena Ceran, on Flickr

10. I recieved my boy two weeks ago. Total waiting time was a month.
      His body was so nice, but sanding was not good on the right of his face.
      Anyway, i love him so much.

11. @DianNguyen Congrats on your boy! That's really unfortunate about the sanding. :(

12. For the record, this is what 10mm urethanes look like. The eyeball is too small, there's a ton of gapping, but the iris looks great! Gives him a more natural, realistic look. I can't go back to 12mm after this. :whee: So if you're going to get 10mm, definitely get ones with a larger eyeball.

[​IMG]

13. Wow, he looks so nice with 10mm. I tried my boy with 12mm but it was seem too big for him.

14. :love

15. This thread was not updating for more than half of year... Maybe there are new photos and new owners? I am thinking about ordering body or full doll but there are not so many home photos(

UPD: And what is the certain height of universedoll msd boys? I can't fing measurements, but maybe I'm not searching thoroughly.

#36 silent, Jan 10, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    16. For anyone with an Actaeon, how big is his head?
      I know he takes a 6-7" wig but I have some msds with smaller heads (namely withdoll & souldoll), and I am trying to get an idea on what he would look like next to them! Msds can vary so much that I'd love to get an idea for him.

In addition to that, does anyone know where there are pictures of the type A & type B bodies? I saw the option on legenddoll, but I haven't seen any example pictures.

Hopefully someone can confirm but the legenddoll website says 46cm, 41cm without the head... but I am not sure what body they are using as apparently there is two different options?

17. Stacy's Pink Ocean shows the two bodies, one has a torso joint, the other not. The one with the joint costs more.

18. I'm seriously considering buying Verne with this crazy sale going on, but I wish I could find blank pictures of his face! His makeup in the display photos is great but I feel like it really obscures the actual sculpting.