1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Universe Doll Discussion

Jun 5, 2017

1. @krystina Clover Singing does offer layaway, yes. Christina is lovely to work with. I usually email her directly before placing an order (mostly because I usually end up ordering additional items that might not have individual listings on the site). I usually pay bi-weekly when setting up a layaway through CS, handled by PayPal invoices. (I just email Christina and let her know I'm ready for the next invoice.)

2. Love the two new boys, but would want to put them on different bodies.

3. Thanks Nissa! This is some good info, I'm glad there are other places that carry these dolls other than Legend Doll. The pricing here seems more reasonable.

4. Finally finished my De'ath's faceup! It's going to be my forsaken rogue from World of Warcraft. Working on modding the joints of the DC body I'll be hybriding her with.

[​IMG]

5. I love the long lashes- makes him look cute and friendly XD

6. Oh my goodness, she's going to look amazing! I can't wait to see the finished result!! I can't believe I didn't make the connection with that head and the Forsaken (they're my absolute favorites) before I saw you were doing this!

7. It's worth a mention that Clover Singing is currently running a 20% sale on Universe Doll. <3 I was tempted, but I've already delved into the Telesthesia and Dika Doll sales.

8. Thanks! I'm going to have to sand down the headback because I definitely want to give her the mohawk hairstyle once Shadowlands drops.

9. Oh man I am excited to see her all done! I haven't played in almost a year now (I'll be resubbing in October likely for Hallows End) because all my money's been going to new dolls. . . I miss it though.
      I'm planning to get a De'ath head myself. . soonish. We'll see when I decide to do this. It will either be very soon, or I'll stick to the no-buy and order in October. De'ath is my exception to the no buy, but I'm really trying. .

10. I'd love to see what you do with it! I'll be sure to post her in the gallery when she's done :)

11. lol I keep going there everyday- I don't want a big doll but oof the sale :whee: I have a doll on layaway currently - i still have some time to decide :XD:

12. So it's been two years since I got my Dual head, but he's a doll now XD
      I gave him a faceup -- his second face was just kind of an afterthought....I was feeling uninspired by his original concept and the current one doesn't need a demon face. But it's there so I did it anyway XD

He's coming along nicely, and his current character conceptually has a "demon" so it still works.

[​IMG]Musen doll dual by Vampire Angel13, on Flickr

13. Yay, he looks great! :D

14. @Lady Ravenswood thanks! I've ordered him clothes, made a couple key accessories and need to get an outfit made and he'll be officially done. Or as done as any of my dolls ever get.

15. Hehe, sounds great. It's funny how some dolls are never done and some are very chill and are like...yeah, this is good. :3nodding:

16. So excited, just put in an order for a Universe Doll body with heel feet and jointed hands to hybrid with a head. :celebrate

Has anyone ordered recently and could offer a wait time estimate?
      I thought I recalled it was getting kinda long. Gonna be so worth it though!
      I'm excited to see the jointed haaaaaands. :chocoheart

And amusing to myself, I've completely come around to the 3-part torso. As stable as the 2-part torso is...the 3-part just has a lot of attitude? And it works strangely well for my character, so I ordered it with the extra hip joint. :XD:

17. i got my 3 part by accident, i thought i was buying the 2 part and messed up the numbers and i also really like it haha - but it was in stock already so i unfortunately don't have a concept of how long for a pre-order.
      i want another one, and ALL the hands and feets... maybe next year :lol:

18. Hi guys, did anyone order any US doll with the company face up? If so, can you share how the company face up is like? Is it true to the promo photos? :abow:

19. I'm currently awaiting my Fengniao in Tan skin to be shipped to me, Does anyone know what fits? I've been looking at measurements but having a hard time finding anything that would fit correctly.

20. Does anyone have the SW3 body and would be willing to take/confirm measurements for me? I'm strongly considering it for a hybrid but the measurements need to be very specific, and I noticed that the measurements listed on Clover-Singing and Stacy's Pink Ocean are not the same. The most crucial measurements to me are total height (it looks like it's supposed to be approx 70.5 with a head, not 72 like the other body versions?) and the leg length/inseam. I've read through this entire thread and it has tons of valuable info, but not much about this particular body, unless folks are referring to it by a different designation. Thank you so much to anyone who is willing to help!!