1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Universe Doll Discussion

Jun 5, 2017

1. Does anyone know why the etsy shop is gone?

2. @Cyador

Hmm. I don’t know! It was working for me two days ago.

3. Oh no! I was just looking too. I hope it comes back. :o

4. yeah, i also put Death's head couple days into the basket and now shop is gone -_-

5. I am in the middle of trying to resolve them having shipped me an incorrect head. This certainly doesn't help my anxiety about the situation. I really hope that I get my item. :(

6. I’ve contacted Musen’s dealer here on DOA, but I feel kind of bad about it because I wasn’t thinking about the holiday (I didn’t start thinking about the holiday until after finals).

7. Hm, everything is still listed on Stacy's Pink Ocean, so even if the Etsy store is gone (hopefully just for the moment) there is still a way to order from them right now.

8. Thank you! @americanseamstress and @Lady Ravenswood I really like him on akagidoll body too. I'll be sure to post pictures when he has a faceup and wig :3

I don't know why the etsy shop went down, that's crazy. There are so many heads I still want to buy so I hope they bring it back.

9. Everything is still on Legenddoll as well, in fact they just released their first MSD and are having an event. So I hope everything's going all right for them! Maybe they're just having a hiccup with their Etsy store right now, thought I don't know why.

10. The etsy shop is back :)

I have a two questions and hope that someone here can answer them. I have my eyes on Shock Zacharias beast version and
      1. Does his head come with the horns?
      2. With which bodies could he be hybrided?
      What kind of neck and shoulders does that head need?

#110 Cyador, Dec 25, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
    11. Yes, I'm glad to see the shop is back up! ^__^

12. @Cyador

You’ve probably seen the page, but the Shock Zacharias’ head colors on the UniverseDoll 70cm body with a 15.5 shoulder and 10.5 neck. Those measurements are right (I have the body). However, although I do not have Shock Zacharias, I do have De’Ath, and I personally think as a male he could go with that shoulder measurement or wider.

13. My incorrect skeleton De'Ath looked pretty great on my 73.5 Loongsoul body and the head had wonderful poseability even though it's an 11cm neck on the body. I think the human version will look great, when he arrives.

14. Is anyone going to take advantage of the sale going on right now to buy some new heads?

15. @KiwiNinamori

I was thinking about it, but even with the sale, the items are still cheaper on Taobao (even with a dealer). I don't know if they'll let dealers order, but we'll see--I'm looking at the hands for my body.

I have a huge temptation to pick up a couple, mod them to be magnetized, like I did with my off-topic Hujoo Io body, and then be able to interchange them.

(Why would one of my dollies need to be able to count to 10 with different pairs of jointed hands? No idea, but tempting. Maybe a gradeschool teacher. :XD:)

16. that was my thoughts. i almost bought head on etsy even speaking with manager, but later discover dealer on Taobao and even with % from local agent its way cheaper.

so hope everything went fine. i paid for De'Ath Skull ver. in normal yellow and hope i won't be disappointed with this skintone

17. Here’s also the link to the UniverseDoll Taobao. I think it’s listed on the first page as well. (For anyone else interested.)

I went ahead and bought hands too along with an AngoDoll Hazal head (from AngoDoll’s direct Taobao store). Very excited for it to ship!

I look forward to seeing that resin color from you! I got Snow White again because I plan to dye it.

18. yeah, i've ordered in this shop.
      at first i want buy pure white and dye it to tan. later i realized that it's bad idea, Death should be best friend of my main character which is super white so it will be hard to make photos with such difference. hope normal yellow will work for me

19. My order of hands just shipped after 9 days past the order date! One of my more recent orders was from Dollshe and it took 5 months so this feels a bit surreal. I think this may be a record!

20. i really like the new Higos head, he makes me think of the portraits of 16th and 17th C. european royals, or a kind of poetic invalid lol. But i wish there were more closeups/an unpainted head image of him. The styling in the listing photos is gorgeous, of course, but the atmospherics aren't quite fully illustrative. If anyone order a Higos, i hope you share pics :)