1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa - Alchemic Labo Preorders open with Crescent SHOP!

Sep 9, 2004

1. Alright! I am so happy for everyone! I knew that Masamichi-san will come through! I knew he wouldn't let anyone down! :D

2. I CAN NOT WAIT! I am SO getting a Lusis!!!!!!!!

/dies

She will complete my collection. HOW EXCITING!

/dances around

3. can i piggy back on someones order for an optional brown unoa wig and the high heel parts? thats all i really want ^_^ of course i'll pay for it up front once Masimichi starts taking orders (and we get prices n stuff)

4. If anyone can help out, great!
      - what is a good 'bid' for a unoa doll (enough to win one)?
      - should I do a seperate order for the tail and ears?

Thanks!
      -Liza
      aka mockingbird

5. *_* YAY! I've been waiting for a Unoa ever since I saw them for the first time.. I just really hope that I can get one this time!! Thanks for the info! :D

6. here's a p.s. I couldn't figure out how much the tail/ears were... could someone let me know?

OH! and are they doing a new body for unoa? in the 'diary' section they have a sist with a different face mold and luisis with a little more of a bottom!

something about unoaquluts 'light'?

anyone know?

7. Are you sure those aren't his "little" dolls that were previewed several months ago? They are smaller versions of his Unoa dolls, and they look JUST like them, with some differences. The joints look really off from a Unoa is why I'm asking. I don't know, since I can't read Japanese. :?

8. This is slightly off topic, but does anyone know how tall the Littles are??
      and how we can get them??

Thanks ^^

9. The white cat ears & tail and the beige ears and tail are 1500yen a set, but the pink ears & tail come with a matching wig, so that set is 3000yen.

As far as the photos in the diary go, those are 1/6th scale Unoas that were made for some show or event and there isn't any kind of news as to whether they will be released to the general public yet or not.

10. They are 1/6 scale at about 9 inches (23 - 24cm), according to the diary entry, which I think is kinda small. One would think that they would be at least 11 inches (28cm).
      And I wish that we could get them, but there is no info about future plans regarding any kind of sales at this time...

11. erm... what do you mean "bid"? These aren't on auction. :) they are preorder, so you just pay the default base price. ^_^ and you should order everything you want altogether (ie, doll + tail and ears, etc, if you want them)

12. You are talking about Yahoo Japan, right?
      Right now prices on painted Unoas are high there, cause of all the hype about the release of wave 3 at Alchemic Labo and the lack of pained dolls offered, there, thus far.
      A nicely painted doll on YJ painted by either Genterou-sensei or by a good artist has sold for around 85000yen, but I have seen unique custom painted ones go for almost double that.
      So, my opinion is that if you want to win a painted Unoa on YJ, be prepaired to bid around 100000yen at the last minute.
      Some sellers offer the cat ears and other accessories along with the doll. Most are not rare, but if you are going to order from the site, rather than bid on YJ, I suggest you just get the ones you want when you order your doll.

But if you are talking about ordering from Alchemic through Cresent, you don't need to bid, you just place your order for the dolls and accessories (cat ears, etc.) within the alotted time frame and that's it, though the dolls are NOT assembeled or painted.

I hope this helps, since your question was very unclear...

13. This is probably a really stupid newbie question, :blush but how much are the U-Noas exactly? I can't read Japanese, and I'm just not smart enough to make heads or tails of their website tonight. Can anyone help?

14. we dont know the exact price yet, but the kit (unassembled) will be about $400 ROUGHLY... (give or take)

15. Thanks, Aimee! Now, next newbie question: how often do they have these pre-order things?

Here's my problem: I've got nearly all the money saved up for my Elf El :love , and I'm afraid that if I don't order him as soon as the English Luts site opens, I won't be able to get him. But!- will I have another chance to get a Lusis?

I know lots of people have her, but I also know she's hard to come by. (Your site was the first I stumbled onto when I got the BJD fever, and I fell in love with yours & started looking everywhere I could think of- with no luck! :cry: ) I haven't seen any other dolls that have a face sculpt like hers, so if this is my only chance to get her, then I guess El will have to wait...

16. just thing of it this way.

Elf El there are going to be 68 made FOREVER. Production OVER.

Where as the Unoas are released about twice a year, but they make more all the time.

I'm going for the Elf El ^_^ I just want the unoa brown wig >:O hehe

17. Can those of you who ordered through Masamichi last time give us some kind of idea about time frames? Like, if you put in an order, do you pay instantly, or when he confirms he has the doll? And how long did it take you roughly to get the doll?

18. I ordered Lusis through Masamichi in October of last year and received her in January, so while it seemed like forever, it was really only a two month wait. The full payment was due at the time the order was placed--hope this info helps!

Lia