1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa Masters, Help Me Find the Hime Girls!

Jan 3, 2010

1. Edit: Website found! By Ahiru!

http://multi.main.jp/aki/index.html

So, Can anyone tell me anymore information on these girls?

This may be someone's personal collection, and they may not be for sale or anything. I can't read Japanese, so I wouldn't know. That's why I need help.
      If anyone knows how to contact this person, please tell me! I want to purchase a wig from her!

I want one of the wigs more than anything else to be honest.

If anyone can read Japanese, please help me out!
      Or if you just know...

2. Thank you! Yes, that is the website! ♥

3. Bump! Help me!

4. I'm just guessing here but I think the person running the sites does custom face-ups etc.?

I'm guessing that by the BBS... and her blog (which I could only read a few words of .__.)

EDIT: I think the parts ion the side bar are Auctions of dolls she painted, made clothes for, then sold as a set?
      I'm not too sure..... -_-

5. Thank you! That's a big help, really. I am so desperate for one of these girls I'm almost tempted to sell my Chrom D:
      I'm going to continue watching her Y!J page in hopes of something ^^ ♥

6. I'm not sure if this is helpful, but this blog is full of scans from Gyaru magazines (for humans) and has some great hair tutorials for this style.
      http://cherrypop.over-blog.com/
      It's possible you or a customiser could use them for wig styling?
      And you could use some of the make up shots as reference for a face up artist to use?

As far as the Unoas themselves, the important aspect is that the mods involve epoxy additions, which is very skilled work. The artist doesn;t sell them, they are her personal collection.

But with a dramatic face up I think it would be possible to get a similar look without addition mods. The nosebridge needs to be sanded down, the lips sanded more open, the chin rounded and eyes opened up rounder.

Or to avoiding modding altogether, how about using a Soulkid Tiny? It's hard to tell in these shots but she has a great face for this style: open mouth, small nose, big wide eyes. http://souldoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=1295

7. Thanks for all the info~! That's really helpful! I love the Himegyaru hair style and that's mostly what I was after.
      But that Souldoll girl is so cute! She's absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for showing me her! I'm going to save for her instead of an Unoa I think, and then get the customized wig when I can. It's going to be a while, but I'm going to start saving. ♥

8. Good luck! And if you find anywhere which sells himegyaru outfits for dolls, let me know XD

9. Oh that would be helpful as well, if you would be so kind ^_^

10. I'd really like to find out how to order one of her wigs. The site is so laggy for me.

11. Apparently they're only available through auction :(
      However some of them don't seem THAT hard to get commissioned or to make.

12. Well I have a hime-ish wig coming in the mail for me. It's half fiber half fur

13. Sounds cute ^^ I adore the Hime style. All Ganguro is cute but it's the best to me ♥
      You should post pictures when you get it! I would love to see.

14. [​IMG]
      Here is the wig I got from blinkeke

15. Oh gosh that's soooo cute! xD She looks adorable!! I love the pearls!