1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa Optional Parts & Unoa 2nd kit Preorder Until February 25th

Feb 11, 2009

1. Crescent Shop has now opened an ordering period for Unoa Optional Parts and the Unoa 2nd version kits.

Shipping : Possibly March 15th!
      Items: In stock at Alchemic Labo
      NO 1.5 FACEPLATES

Here is the entire message on the website:

Thank you for using our service.
      We are sorry for this sudden announcement.
      We are now taking orders for Unoa Quluts Optional Parts & Unoa 2nd ver. kit.

Here's the term & condition of the order.

1) Order Period
      We are taking orders to 13:00 on Feb 25th. (Japanese Time)
      All items are in stock at Alchemic Labo.
      It is not first come first serve bases.

2) Price & ordering quantity limit.
      Please see ordering page. There is a quantity limit per person.
      If we found orders are from same person, same address or same email address, we will be canceling everything.
      If your family, room mate order the parts, please contact us to [email protected]

3) Payment
      Buyers will be receiving a notification by email for total amount by email.
      Payment has to be Paypal.
      Our Paypal email address for this order is [email protected]
      Please send your payment and we will be sending payment comfirmation.

Deadline of payment is 23:59 on Feb 28th, 2008(Japanese Time)

4) Delivery
      We should be able to ship out packages by March 15th.

5) Shipment
      Shipment is EMS only. We cannot combine any other items with the package.
      Shipping charge is flat rate US$15.00 to anywhere in the world.
      We will NOT put lower value on the package nor sending as a gift.

6) Cancellation
      Order cannot be cancelled after you pay. Serious buyers only please.
      If we were not received a payment by 23:59 on Feb 28th,
      orders would be cancelled.

If you can agree this term and condition, please go to
      http://www.crescent-shop.com/unoaop2009.html

Thank you for ordering !

Masamichi Kuge,
      Crescent Shop

What's new? Red resin colour on various optional parts!

2. I see faceplates... there's a second page of parts that you missed.

Who is "Chiffon"? I like her faceplate, but can't find any owner pics on DoA... is she new?

3. Thank you! I tried looking for the 2nd page! Edit: Just to clarify DiSpy, do you mean the Unoa 2nd Faceplates?

Chiffon is DollyBird's Sweet face, (for the Unoa 2.0 kit) She isn't new, just the name for the face changed.

4. I emailed Crescent to ask about 1.5 face-plates. I'll post here if they reply.

I just heard from Crescent!!!