1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Unyuugirl's Feedback

Mar 3, 2011

1. Welcome to my feedback thread. Please feel free to leave feedback if you have had a transaction with me.

:chocoberry:truffle:whitetruffle:chocoheart

2. Sold a Impldoll Fantasia to her,she was an AMAZING buyer!Fast paying,cordial and very sweet to work with! I would definitely sell to her again,no worries with this one!She is fantastic!!Thanks again!!

3. I sold some clothes to Unyuugirl. I got paid promptly and the communication was great. Would definitely sell to again. Thank you! :)

4. I bought a pair of Dollheart shoes from Unyuugirl, I got them very quickly! Thank you again!! :D

5. unyuugirl bought some SD lingerie from me, awsome buyer, really nice! Enjoy it was my favorit set!:)

6. I bought a Aletheia Vampire Head from UnyuuGirl
      She was quick to respond and quick to ship. Great seller! Thank you!

7. I sold a clothing item to UnyuuGirl. After some clarifying questions, payment was prompt and she let me know when the item arrived. Many thanks!

8. I sold some pants to UnyuuGirl and everything went smoothly! Thanks again!

9. Wow, I guess I forgot to post feedback! >__<
      Unyuugirl purchased some SD sneakers from me. She paid promptly and the entire transaction was wonderful!
      I would gladly do business with her and recommend her as a buyer.

Thank you and I hope you're enjoying them!

10. Uuyuugirl bought a volks wig from me. Was fast with payment and great to communicate with. I would recommend her as a buyer:)

Briar

11. Positive Feedback

UnyuuGirl purchased a Volks SD wig from me. She paid promptly and was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in her messages. It was a pleasure to do business with her, I really hope to do business with her again in the future. You'd never regret buying, selling or trading with UnyuuGirl, she's a very honest and reliable user. I wish more users were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again!