1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Unyuugirl's Feedback

Mar 3, 2011

1. Welcome to my feedback thread. Please feel free to leave feedback if you have had a transaction with me.

2. Sold a Impldoll Fantasia to her,she was an AMAZING buyer!Fast paying,cordial and very sweet to work with! I would definitely sell to her again,no worries with this one!She is fantastic!!Thanks again!!
    3. I sold some clothes to Unyuugirl. I got paid promptly and the communication was great. Would definitely sell to again. Thank you! :)
    4. I bought a pair of Dollheart shoes from Unyuugirl, I got them very quickly! Thank you again!! :D
    5. unyuugirl bought some SD lingerie from me, awsome buyer, really nice! Enjoy it was my favorit set!:)
    6. I bought a Aletheia Vampire Head from UnyuuGirl
      She was quick to respond and quick to ship. Great seller! Thank you!
    7. I sold a clothing item to UnyuuGirl. After some clarifying questions, payment was prompt and she let me know when the item arrived. Many thanks!
    8. I sold some pants to UnyuuGirl and everything went smoothly! Thanks again!
    9. Wow, I guess I forgot to post feedback! >__<
      Unyuugirl purchased some SD sneakers from me. She paid promptly and the entire transaction was wonderful!
      I would gladly do business with her and recommend her as a buyer.

Thank you and I hope you're enjoying them!
    10. Uuyuugirl bought a volks wig from me. Was fast with payment and great to communicate with. I would recommend her as a buyer:)

11. Positive Feedback

UnyuuGirl purchased a Volks SD wig from me. She paid promptly and was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in her messages. It was a pleasure to do business with her, I really hope to do business with her again in the future. You'd never regret buying, selling or trading with UnyuuGirl, she's a very honest and reliable user. I wish more users were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again!